Himalaya Rumalaya Forte Tablets - 30's
The Himalaya Rumalaya Forte is a fully natural and herbal ingestible tablet that helps the body in a variety of ways. This revolutionary all-natural tablet has both anti-inflammatory properties as well as can double down as a painkiller. The Himalaya Rumalaya has an immunomodulator ingredient that helps to modulate the humoral and cell-mediated response of the natural immune system of your body to pain. It also helps in the treatment of cartilage damage.
- The Himalaya Rumalaya is enriched with Boswellia (Shallaki) which helps to improve joint health and even restores the strength of blood vessels in the body.
- The Boswellia in this medicine helps to prevent the deterioration of glycosaminoglycans that is the main cause of reduced joint health.
- The Himalaya Rumalaya is also fortified with Indian Bdellium (Guggul) which is a natural antioxidant because it prevents excessive formation of nitrous dioxide in the body.
- This highly effective ayurvedic medication has been proven to be resilient in the treatment of several orthopaedic ailments like Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Cervical and Lumbar spondylosis, Gout, and Frozen shoulder.
- Moreover, the Himalaya Rumalaya also has anti-inflammatory properties, which make it an excellent complementary medication when taken with painkillers.
- Boswellia (Shallaki)
- Indian Bdellium (Guggul)
This medicine can be used for the treatment of acute and chronic joint aches in people of all ages and genders.
How to Use
The Himalaya Rumalaya is a natural joint health support medication that should only be taken on a doctor’s recommendation.
- Store in a cool and dry place that is away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Always check for the expiry date on the label before consuming.
- Keep away from children at all times.
- Do not consume without the advice of a doctor.
- Do not consume this medicine without a doctor’s advice if you are already on a course of some other regular medication.
Q1: Is it safe for pregnant women?
Ans: Pregnant and lactating women should always consult a doctor before consuming these tablets.
Q2: Is it suitable for children?
Ans: Yes it is suitable for children above 5 years of age but it’s advised to consult a paediatrician.
Q3: What is the safe dosage for this tablet if I am to consume this without a doctor’s recommendation?
Ans: Although it is always recommended that you consult a doctor before taking these tablets, taking one tablet twice daily can be a safe dosage.