Avene Rich Compensating Cream
The Avene Rich Compensating Cream is a nourishing cream to protect sensitive and dry skin. It is made of plant-based ingredients and is suitable for restoring the skin's hydrolipidic film. This lotion has a thick and creamy texture which will easily blend into the skin. It has adequate amounts of thermal spring water and is ideal for all skin types. This formula is effective in making your skin supple, healthy, smooth and also hydrates it. Avene Rich Compensating Cream contents can be used as both day and night nourishing cream.
- The Avene Rich Compensating Cream is rich in thermal spring water and is made to provide essential nourishment to dry and sensitive skin.
- It is effective in softening, calming, hydrating and giving instant comfort to your skin.
- This formula comes with a rich, creamy texture that mixes well in your skin and leaves a pleasant fragrance.
- It has a patented lipid trio that retains an identical structure to the intercellular cement and moisturises your skin for a long time.
- This cream features enhanced cellular cohesion, which helps in deterring dehydration by creating a protective layer.
- It contains pre-tocopheryl, which keeps your skin safe from free radicals.
- The Avene Rich Compensating Cream helps in nourishing your skin, makes it smooth, supple and healthy-looking.
- Avene thermal spring water (avene aqua)
- Ppg-15 stearyl ether
- Mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum)
- Cetearyl alcohol
- Decyl oleate
- The Avene Rich Compensating Cream uses include nourishing dry and sensitive skin, moisturising, smoothing and comforting your skin.
- Also, it can be used to keep your skin safe from dehydration and harmful free radicals.
How to Use
- Take a small amount of this cream and apply it to your face and neck.
- Massage your skin with the cream gently and let it dry.
- Avene Rich Compensating Cream is for external use only.
- Make sure to avoid direct contact with your eyes.
- Keep the cream away from children's reach.
- Read the label carefully before using this product.
- Store Avene Rich Compensating Cream in a dry and cool place and away from heat.
Q 1. Is the Avene Rich Compensating Cream hypoallergenic?
Ans: Yes, it is. The Avene Rich Compensating Cream composition is a hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, gluten-free and paraben-free product.
Q 2. Can Avene Rich Compensating Cream be used by both men and women of all skin types?
Ans: Yes, this formula is ideal for both men and women. Also, it works effectively on all types of skin, mainly sensitive dry skin.
Q 3. What are the side effects of using this nourishing cream?
Ans: There are no side effects of using Avene Rich Compensating Cream. However, it is best to examine the ingredient list to check that there are no allergy-triggering ingredients.