Everherb Jointcare - 9 Scientifically Researched Herbs - Joint And Bone Health, Arthritis Relief, Anti-inflammatory - 60 Veg Tablets
EverHerb JointCare is a herbal blend of 100% natural time tested & scientifically proven herbal ingredients that support healthy joints and strong bones. Its unique herbal blend includes 8 times tested ayurvedic herbs: Kunduru, Guggul, Ashwagandha, Nirgundi, Erandmool, Parijata, Shunthi and Turmeric.
Enriched with anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antioxidant properties, EverHerb JointCare is useful in various types of arthritis such as rheumatoid and osteoarthritis. It improves the symptoms of arthritis like joint pain, inflammation of joints, joint mobility and flexibility. It also induces cartilage formation and bone regeneration which usually gets affected in arthritis. Furthermore, it boosts immunity to fight against inflammatory responses of the body in case of arthritis.
- Helpful in relieving painful symptoms of arthritis
- Promotes joint ease and comfort in arthritis
- Promotes the formation of cartilage & delays progression of arthritis
- Lubricates and prevents joints deterioration
- Supports body’s natural detoxification processes
- Boosts immune system and healthy inflammatory response
- Improves body's natural healing process for better joint health
- Boosts energy levels and healthy metabolism
Ingredients and benefits:
- Kunduru: It is a well-known vegetable in India packed with abundant health benefits. It is a rich source of various vitamins and minerals including vitamin C which is essential for collagen formation and foundation of bones. It also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which protect joints from inflammatory damages due to arthritis.
- Guggul: Guggul means “protects against diseases”. It is a natural resin obtained from the stem of plant Commiphora mukul. An excellent antioxidant, detoxifier and with potent anti-inflammatory properties, it helps reduce inflammation, joint stiffness and pain due to arthritis. It lubricates and rejuvenates the tissues across the joints to promote strength and flexible movement.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is one of the most revered herbs in Ayurveda. It is rich in naturally occurring steroid withanolides, which attributes to its various health benefits. It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties; it protects cartilage damage in arthritis and decreases uric acid build up in joints.
- Nirgundi: It is commonly known as a five-leaved chaste tree. It is a very useful herb of ancient healthcare systems used for protecting the body from various health ailments. It is known to inhibit Prostaglandin synthesis, a chemical responsible for swelling and pain. Therefore, it is beneficial in reducing pain, stiffness, swelling and restricted movement of joints.
- Erandmool: It is an extract from the roots of a castor oil plant. It is rich in various phytochemicals which have analgesic properties and can help alleviate pain, inflammation and stiffness in joints and bones occurring due to arthritis.
- Parijata: Commonly known as night jasmine, parijata is a wonderful plant with enormous health benefits. It has anti-bacterial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic and anthelmintic properties. It can help reduce joint pain by reducing inflammation and pain.
- Shunthi: It’s dry ginger powder. Ginger helps boost immunity which is ultimately linked to skeletal functioning. A good immune system serves to get stronger and healthy bones. It also inhibits the action of undesirable inflammatory chemicals which is responsible for deterioration of bone and contributes to arthritis.
- Turmeric: Most popular spice of Indian culinary often referred to as the “golden spice”, turmeric is one of the healthiest known herbs of the world. It is rich in more than 300 naturally occurring components which support overall health and complement a healthy and active lifestyle. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it alleviates joint discomfort and pain.
How to take this supplement:
- Take this tablet twice a day with lukewarm water or as directed by a physician
- Do not take this supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature (25-30°C). Protect from moisture and light. Keep the container tightly closed. Keep it out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 24 months from the date of manufacture
Form: Vegetarian Tablet
Frequently asked questions:
Q1. How does EverHerb JointCare tablet work?
Ans. EverHerb JointCare tablets contain many components which are helpful for your cartilage and joints health. This supplement aims to relieve the pain, reduce inflammation and rebuild the properties of your joint, which are worn and torn away. It makes the joint stronger and less painful.
Q2. Are there any side effects associated with the Everherb JointCare tablet?
Ans. There are absolutely no side effects of this product if consumed as per the recommended dosage.
Q3. Can I take an EverHerb JointCare tablet with food?
Ans. Everherb JointCare tablet is recommended to be taken after meals to avoid any stomach discomforts.
Q4. Is EverHerb JointCare tablet safe to use during pregnancy?
Ans. A pregnant woman should take an Everherb JointCare tablet only under medical supervision.