Neurobion Forte Strip Of 50 Tablets
Neurobion Forte Strip Of 50 Tablets Description
Neurobion Forte Tablet is a multivitamin supplement. It contains various types of vitamin B including thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), calcium pantothenate (B5) and pyridoxine (B6), bioti
n (B7), folic acid (B9) and cobalamin (B12). These eight vitamins together are known as B-group vitamins or Vitamin B-complex. Each of these essential vitamins contributes to the overall functioning of the health. Neurobion Forte plays a vital role in maintaining overall health and also acts as a building block for the body. Vitamin B-complex has a direct impact on energy level, brain function and cell metabolism. Neurobion Forte tablet should be taken as suggested by the doctor.
|Contains||Thiamine Mononitrate(10.0 Mg) + Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(45.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(15.0 Mcg) + Calcium Pantothenate(50.0 Mg) + Vitamin B2 / Riboflavin(10.0 Mg) + Pyridoxine Hydrochloride(3.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Vitamin B deficiency, anemia|
Uses of Neurobion Forte Strip Of 50 Tablets
- Neurobion Forte tablet is used for the treatment of Vitamin B-complex deficiency and the prevention of various forms of anaemia.
- It is also used as a supplement when vitamin requirements of the body are high such as in nutrient malabsorption, after surgery, during pregnancy and lactation.
Precautions and Warnings of Neurobion Forte Strip Of 50 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problems.
- You are on other medications, supplements or are following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Neurobion Forte tablet if you are allergic to any of its components.
- You have any planned surgery or operation.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Neurobion Forte Strip Of 50 Tablets
- Vitamin B-complex includes 8 vitamins that play an important role in optimal metabolism.
- They are essential for the normal functioning of muscles, nerves, blood cells and eyes.
- These vitamins decrease the chances of anaemia and promote good cardiovascular health.
- It helps in reducing tiredness & fatigue, protects cells from oxidative stress.
- It also keeps your skin, hair, and nails healthy.
Directions for Use of Neurobion Forte Strip Of 50 Tablets
- Take Neurobion Forte tablet as advised by your doctor, preferably after meals.
- You should not consume vitamin/mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Neurobion Forte Strip Of 50 Tablets
- Store the Neurobion Forte tablet at room temprature.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What happens if I consume Neurobion Forte tablet in excess?
Q: Can I take Neurobion Forte tablet for sleep?
Q: Can the Neurobion Forte tablet be taken at night?
Q: What is the best time to take Neurobion Forte?
Q: How many days can we take Neurobion Forte?
Q: Is Neurobion good for nerves?
Q: What is Neurobion forte used for?
Q: Can Neurobion Forte be taken every day?
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Pantothenic Acid [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 11 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - vitamin B6 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 11 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Riboflavin [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 11 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Biotin [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 11 February 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 11 April 2022]
- Topics H. B Vitamins: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 11 April 2022]
- Folic Acid [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2022 [cited 11 April 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Thiamin [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 11 April 2022]