Neurobion Forte Tablet 50
By MERCK LIMITED
50 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Neurobion Forte Tablet is a multivitamin supplement. It contains various types of vitamin B including thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), calcium pantothenate (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B
7), folic acid (B9) and cobalamin (B12). These eight vitamins together are known as B-group vitamins or Vitamin B-complex. Each of these essential vitamins contributes to your overall bodily function. It plays a vital role in maintaining overall health and also acts as a building block for the body. Vitamin B-complex has a direct impact on energy level, brain function, and cell metabolism. Neurobion Forte tablet should be taken as suggested by the doctor....
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin B-complex includes 8 vitamins that play an important role in optimal metabolism.
- They are essential for the normal functioning of muscles, nerves, blood cells and eyes.
- These vitamins decrease the chances of anaemia and promote good cardiovascular health.
- It helps in reducing tiredness & fatigue, protects cells from oxidative stress.
- It also keeps your skin, hair, and nails healthy.
Uses of Neurobion Forte Tablet 50
- Neurobion Forte tablet is used for the treatment of Vitamin B-complex deficiency and the prevention of various forms of anaemia.
- It is also used as a supplement when vitamin requirements of the body are high such as in nutrient malabsorption, after surgery, during pregnancy and lactation.
Precautions and Warnings of Neurobion Forte Tablet 50
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problems.
- You are on other medications, supplements or are following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Neurobion Forte tablet if you are allergic to any of its components.
- You have any planned surgery or operation.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Neurobion Forte Tablet 50
- Take Neurobion Forte tablet as advised by your doctor, preferably after meals.
- You should not consume vitamin/mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Neurobion Forte Tablet 50
- Store the Neurobion Forte tablet at room temprature.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What happens if I consume Neurobion Forte tablet in excess?
A: Taking too much of Neurobion Forte tablet may result in loss of control of the movement of body parts, fluctuations in blood pressure, liver function problem, stomach upset, etc.
Q: Can I take Neurobion Forte tablet for sleep?
A: Neurobion Forte tablet is a vitamin supplement. This supplement does not induce sleep.
Q: Can the Neurobion Forte tablet be taken at night?
A: Neurobion Forte tablet can be taken at any time of the day. It would be best if you take it as suggested by the doctor.
- NIH. Pantothenic Acid. [Accessed on 13.May.2020] (online)
- NIH. Vitamin B6.[Accessed on 13.May.2020] (online)
- NIH. Riboflavin. [Accessed on 13.May.2020] (online)
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Biotin [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 27 July 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 27 July 2021]
- Topics H. B Vitamins: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 27 July 2021]
- Folic Acid [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2021 [cited 27 July 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Thiamin [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 27 July 2021]
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 29 Jul 2021 | 07:04 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved