Electrobion Orange Flavour Sachet Of 4.2gm Powder
Electrobion Orange Flavour Sachet Of 4.2gm Powder Description
Electrobion Oral Powder is a combination medicine used to treat or prevent dehydration (too much loss of body water). It is an oral replacement therapy of electrolyte and fluid in children and adults
developed due to dehydration associated with diarrhoea. It contains sodium chloride, potassium chloride, sodium citrate and dextrose, which belong to a group of medicines called oral electrolytes.
|You Save||₹0.49 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Dextrose(2.7 G) + Potassium Chloride(0.3 G) + Sodium Chloride(0.52 G) + Sodium Citrate(0.58 G)|
- Walyte Ors Lemon Flavour Sachet 4.4gmBy Wallace Pharmaceuticals4.4g Oral Powder in SachetMRP 4.53₹ 3.85₹ 0.88/Gram
- Walyte Orange Sachet 22gmBy Wallace Pharmaceuticals22g Oral Powder in SachetMRP 22.67₹ 19.27₹ 0.88/Gram
Ingredients and Benefits
Uses of Electrobion Orange Flavour Sachet Of 4.2gm Powder
Precautions and Warnings of Electrobion Orange Flavour Sachet Of 4.2gm Powder
Other General Warnings
- You are giving this to an infant below 2 years of age with severe diarrhoea and vomiting.
- You have a medical condition of kidney disease or failure of the kidneys to produce urine.
- The symptoms persist for longer than 1-2 days.
- It is advised to avoid adding extra sugar or salt.
- Caution is advised while giving it to diabetic patients.
- The greater concentration can lead to Hypernatraemia (a high concentration of sodium in the blood). So be careful while diluting the solution.
Mode of Action of Electrobion Orange Flavour Sachet Of 4.2gm Powder
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Electrobion Orange Flavour Sachet Of 4.2gm Powder
- Please take this as prescribed by your doctor.
- Mix the contents in a glass of fresh drinking water and drink.
- For infants, it is advised to use only freshly boiled and cooled water at all times, if prescribed.
- This oral solution should be consumed within one hour once made up. If required, the refrigerated solution may be kept for 24 hours.
- Electrobion Oral Powder must be used at a recommended dilution.
Storage and disposal of Electrobion Orange Flavour Sachet Of 4.2gm Powder
- Store it at room temperature below 30°C.
- Keep it away from moisture and heat.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Electrobion Oral Powder stop diarrhoea?
Q: Is Electrobion Oral Powder safe for pregnant and lactating women?
Q: Can Electrobion Oral Powder be given to children?
Other Products from this Brand
- Electrobion Orange Flavour Sachet Of 21 Gm Powder
- New Electrobion Orange Flavour Sachet Of 21 Gm Powder
- Electrobion Sachet Of 4 2 Gm Powder
- New Electrobion Orange Flavour Sachet Of 4 2 Gm Powder
- Electrobion Apple Sip 200 Ml
- Electrobion Chooski Tetrapack 66 7 Ml X 3
- Electrobion Orange Sip 200 Ml
- Electrobion Chooski Liquid 66 7 Ml
- Electrobion Lime Flavour Sachet Of 5 7 Gm Powder