Dvion Pearl 60k Capsule
Dvion Pearl 60000 IU Description
Dvion Pearl 60k capsule contains Vitamin D3 which is also known as cholecalciferol or cholecalciferol. It is a nutritional supplement with numerous health benefits. Vitamin D is an essential componen
t for the absorption of calcium in the body through the gut thus helps in bone growth and also by reducing inflammation. Vitamin D is produced naturally within the body when sun rays (UV rays) strikes the skin. It is sometimes known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’. Low levels of Vitamin D can cause weakness, fatigue, fragile or weak bones. Dvion Pearl 60k capsule is a fat-soluble vitamin, thus it is recommended to take it with meals for enhanced absorption in the body. Take Dvion Pearl as prescribed by your doctor.
- Sunforce D3 60k Strip Of 8 CapsulesBy Healing Pharma India Pvt Ltd8 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 290.00₹ 246.502.56% CHEAPER₹ 30.81/Capsule
- Calcitas 60000iu D3 Capsules 4'sBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Gx4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 139.86₹ 118.886.01% CHEAPER₹ 29.72/Capsule
- Calcigen D3 Strip Of 4 CapsulesBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 137.85₹ 117.177.37% CHEAPER₹ 29.29/Capsule
- Calcijoint D3 CapsuleBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 120.00₹ 102.0019.35% CHEAPER₹ 25.50/Capsule
- Vitanova D3 Sg Capsules 4'sBy Zuventus Health Care Ltd4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 124.45₹ 105.7816.38% CHEAPER₹ 26.45/Capsule
- Calbona D3 Capsules 4'sBy Qurewell Health Science Private Limited4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 111.00₹ 111.0012.24% CHEAPER₹ 27.75/Capsule
- Troyvit D3 60kBy Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 137.80₹ 117.137.4% CHEAPER₹ 29.28/Capsule
- Dv K Plus Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Indchemie Health Specialities Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 282.00₹ 239.7024.19% CHEAPER₹ 23.97/Capsule
- D3 Base 60k Strip Of 12 CapsulesBy Pharmanova Specialties Private Limited12 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 249.00₹ 249.0034.38% CHEAPER₹ 20.75/Capsule
- Bon Dk 60k Strip Of 4 CapsulesBy Integrace Pvt Ltd4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 133.00₹ 113.0510.63% CHEAPER₹ 28.26/Capsule
Uses of Dvion Pearl 60000 IU
- For treatment and prevention of vitamin D and calcium deficiency.
- As an adjuvant for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
- As a supplement when vitamin D requirements of the body are high such as in elderly, after surgery and in growing children.
Precautions and Warnings of Dvion Pearl 60000 IU
Other General Warnings
- You have any pre-existing medical conditions like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problems or any known family history.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Dvion Pearl 60000 IU
- Vitamin D3 plays a very crucial role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the intestine, which is critical for the formation, growth and regeneration of bones. It supports healthy bones and teeth....
- It also plays a role in cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and the reduction of inflammation.
- If you do not get enough vitamin D, you are more likely to experience fractures, muscle pain and weakness.
- Adequate levels of vitamin D in the body can prevent rickets in children and bone softening in adults and the elderly.
Directions for Use of Dvion Pearl 60000 IU
- Take Dvion Pearl 60k capsule as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Dvion Pearl 60000 IU
- Store this medicine at room temperature in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin D?
- Very few food products are a good source of vitamin D like cod liver oil, cheese, egg yolk, etc.
- Vitamin D is formed under our skin when we are exposed to the sun
- Sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes can help prevent vitamin deficiency.