Zm Labs Disinfectant Spray 250 Ml
ZM labs formulated a scientifically-evident-based disinfectant spray that effectively kills 99.9% of germs to keep you safe and protected. This disinfectant spray disinfects the air, hard and soft surfaces to give instant protection against disease-causing germs. It is non-sticky and also offers a mild lemon pleasant fragrance.
- This disinfectant kills 99.9% of germs.
- It protects you and your family from various germ-causing illnesses.
- It contains 70% ethanol.
- The product disinfects the air without leaving a sticky residue.
- It disinfects both hard and soft surfaces.
- ZM labs disinfectant is rinse-free.
- This product is non-sticky.
- After use, it leaves a pleasant scent.
- Skin contact with this disinfectant is safe.
- This disinfectant has scientifically proven efficacy.
It contains Nimba, Nimbulaka, Extracted Prasanna (Ethanol) and Propellant like Butane, Propane, etc.
- The product is used to disinfect air surfaces.
- Disinfects surfaces that come into frequent contact and have the majority of germs.
- This product cleans the cloth.
- It cleans and disinfects soft surfaces.
- This product gives protection from disease-causing germs.
- It removes 99.9% of germs from the surface.
How to Use
- Make sure you shake the can well before you use it.
- Hold the can 15 cm from the surface and spray for 2 - 3 seconds.
- And then allow the surface to air dry.
- Keep it away from flammable objects.
- The spray can burst if heated, so avoid heating.
- Keep it away from the smoking region.
- Avoid using electronic devices.
- Don't saturate with water or any other liquid.
- Protect it from the sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Keep it away from your face and your eyes. If you spray it on your face or eyes, make sure to wash it immediately.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Q1. What are the active ingredients of ZM lab disinfectant spray?
Ans: Each 100 mg of ZM lab disinfectant spray contains Nimba, Nimbulaka and Prasanna (ethanol).
Q2. Where to use ZM lab disinfectant spray?
Ans: It is most suitable for use on hard and soft surfaces that come into contact frequently, like sofas, keys, doorknobs, delivery packages, containers and car handles.
Q3. How do I use ZM lab disinfectant spray?
Ans: Before use, shake the spray well and hold it 15 cm away from the desired area. Follow up by spraying the surface for 2 - 3 seconds, then letting it air dry.
Q4. Is ZM lab disinfectant spray flammable?
Ans: Yes, the ZM lab disinfectant spray is flammable due to the presence of 70% ethanol. So, be sure to keep this disinfectant away from flammable objects and avoid using it near hot surfaces.