Unigloves Premium Quality Examination Hand Gloves - Box Of 50 Pairs ( M Size)
Unigloves top-quality hand gloves are non-sterile single-use gloves that are Nitrile powder-free, soft on your hands and micro-textured to offer maximum grip. The Unigloves for hand consists of high-quality materials, making them ideal for sensitive skin and reducing the risk of skin rashes. They keep your hands cool in hot weather and in cold weather, they keep them warm.
Because the gloves are thin and composed of fine cotton, you can wear them constantly for extended periods.
- Nitrile gloves are particularly tough, despite their thinness and sensitivity to touch.
- It provides more protection and is chemically resistant.
- Soft and pleasant to wear and it provides an excellent fit for the wearer.
- It can be used safely for both short-term and long-term interaction.
- These hand gloves are worn to protect patients and medical personnel from cross-contamination.
- They're also used in medical settings for general hand protection when handling various sensitive items.
- These gloves are protein-free and latex-free and they provide the level of protection you require, as well as comfort, fit, and cost.
How to Use
- Place your hand inside the hand gloves and extend your fingers to fit it correctly.
- Check that it isn't too tight or too loose.
- When you're finished, throw them away.
- The colour of the hand gloves may be affected by the amount of time it is stored and the conditions in which it is stored.
- The product has a three-year shelf life from the date of production.
- Every hand has a natural fit.
Q 1. Is it possible to reuse the Unigloves Premium Quality Examination Hand Gloves?
Ans. No, the Unigloves Premium Quality Examination Hand Gloves are disposable gloves that can only be used once.
Q 2. Is it safe to eat while wearing nitrile gloves?
Ans. Food-safe nitrile gloves are available. However, not all nitrile gloves are certified food-safe, so always consult the manufacturer before you consume food while wearing them.