Strepsils Medicated Orange Lozenges Jar Of 200
Strepsils Medicated Orange Lozenges is a combination of mild antiseptics and local anaesthetics that is 2, 4-dichlorobenzene alcohol and amylmetacresol, to effectively relieve an acute sore throat. 2,4-dichlorobenzene alcohol (DCBA) is responsible for killing bacteria and viruses that cause mouth and throat infections, while amylmetacresol reduces and relieves irritation of the throat. Strepsils lozenges come in honey and lemon flavour as well.
- Effective in relieving sore throat caused by upper respiratory tract infection.
- Reduces throat irritation and provides a cooling effect.
- Strepsils Lozenges Jar that contains 200 tablets offers symptomatic relief from irritation and soothes the process.
- 2,4-dichlorobenzene alcohol
- Useful in relieving pain due to sore throat.
- Provides temporary relief from throat irritation, sore throat and cough.
How to Use
- Put the lozenge in your mouth.
- Slowly allow it to dissolve and swallow the dissolved liquid.
- Use the Strepsils Medicated Orange Lozenges every two to three hours or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label before use.
- The Strepsil Lozenges should be taken by adults and children above six years of age.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep it away from the direct sunlight.
Q1. Are medicated lozenges really useful for sore throat?
Ans: Strepsils Medicated Orange Lozenges are beneficial for getting relief from throat irritation and sore throat caused due to common cold or influenza.
Q2. Do lozenges have any side effects?
Ans: As such, there are no serious side effects of Strepsils Medicated Orange Lozenges. However, slight tingling or burning might occur. If the effect persists, it is advisable to stop using the product and consult a doctor.
Q3. How often should you take throat lozenges?
Ans: Strepsils Orange Lozenges can be taken every two to three hours or up to 12 lozenges in a day.
Q4. Is the Strepsils medicated lozenges suitable for children?
Ans: Yes, Strepsils lozenges are suitable for children over six years of age. For more information, check reviews of Strepsil products.