Iodex Ultra Body Pain Gel Tube Of 30 G
Iodex Ultra Gel is a fast-acting pain relief gel for topical use on areas of the body with chronic or acute pain. The new stronger Iodex Ultra Gel formula is designed to penetrate deeper to ease muscle pain and inflammation that results in better and longer-lasting relief. With a soothing fragrance and non-oily formulation, Iodex Ultra Gel is easy to use and can be applied to the neck, shoulders and other areas that are affected.
- Effective at treating the root cause of muscle and joint pain by penetrating deeply into the muscle.
- Highly useful for chronic neck and backaches, Iodex Ultra Gel helps to lower the tension and stress when you strain these areas.
- In cases of mild injuries or falls, this pain relief gel lowers the inflammation at the site providing you with instant pain relief.
- Iodex Ultra Gel can be a vital part of a first-aid kit, whether at home or the workplace.
Diclofenac Diethylamine I.P., Diclofenac Sodium I.P.
For pain relief due to muscle sprains, aches and chronic pain through topical application of the gel over the affected area.
How to Use
- Take a small amount of Iodex Ultra Gel in your fingertips and apply it gently to the affected area.
- Spread it evenly and allow the joint or muscle to relax, reducing movement for best results.
- Apply it 3-4 times a day till the pain subsides.
- Do not use it on children below 12 years of age without medical supervision.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from children.
- For external use only. Do not use the gel on open wounds or cuts on the skin.
- If the pain persists or gets worse with time, inform your doctor.
- Close the tube properly after each use. Wash your hands properly after you finish applying the gel.
Q1: How much gel comes in the tube?
Ans: This tube contains 30g of Ultra Gel from Iodex. It is also available in a 15g tube.
Q2: Can I use it during pregnancy?
Ans: Please seek your doctor's advice before using this gel during pregnancy. It is not recommended for those who are in the third trimester.
Q3: Can it cause allergic reactions?
Ans: It can cause allergic reactions only if you're allergic to NSAIDs (painkillers) or the other ingredients in the product. If you notice any adverse reaction, stop using the product immediately.
Q4: Should I cover the affected area with a bandage after applying the gel?
Ans: No, covering the area with a bandage is not required, you can lightly cover the area with a clean cloth (do not tie it in place). This may or may not improve your symptoms.
Q5: What is the Iodex Ultra Gel price?
Ans: The price for this 30g tube of Iodex Ultra Gel is between Rs. 112 and Rs. 119, depending on where you buy it from.