St.botanica Moroccan Argan Hair Mask - Deep Conditioning & Hydration For Healthier Looking Hair - 200 Ml
St.Botanica Moroccan Argan Hair Mask is a pure organic hair product that revives dry and dull hair. It is rich in essential nutrients and vitamins. The blend Moroccan Argan prevents hair damage. It has a combination of natural oil, vitamin E and vitamin B5.
- The composition of the St.Botanica Moroccan Argan Hair Mask ensures consistent control over hair damage and hair growth.
- Both men and women can use it.
- The USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) organic oil is great for healing scalp and hair follicles.
- Moroccan Argan Oil
- Lavender Oil
- Rose oil
- Vitamin E
- Coconut Oil
- Vitamin B5
St.Botanica Moroccan Argan Hair Mask doesn’t have the following:
- Mineral Oils
- Promotes healing and growth of hair follicles.
- Improves hair texture and density.
- Reduces frizziness and prevents hair damage.
- Conditions and hydrates the hair deeply.
- Reduce hair fall.
- Gives shine to the hair.
How to Use
- Read directions for St.Botanica Moroccan Argan Hair Mask before using it.
- Wash your hair.
- Dry it with a towel.
- Apply the mask to the hair.
- Spread the mask at the tips and strands of hair.
- Let the mask stay for 10 - 15mins.
- Cover the hair with a towel.
- Rinse the mask with water to get shiny and silky hair.
- For external use only.
- Keep it away from children.
- Do not apply it over the body.
- Stop immediately if it irritates the scalp.
- If allergic to any ingredients present in the hair mask, discontinue using the product.
Q1. Can one use St.Botanica Moroccan Argan Hair Mask for greasy hair?
Ans: No, we recommend using this hair mask after you have washed your hair with shampoo for effective results.
Q2. Is St.Botanica Moroccan Argan Hair Mask for dry hair good?
Ans: Yes, this product is suitable for dry hair. It will smoothen your hair, give a shiny texture and look silky.
Q3. Can one use St.Botanica Moroccan Argan Hair Mask at night?
Ans: Yes, you can use this hair mask any time of the day when washing your hair. But follow the procedure correctly.