St.botanica Biotin & Collagen Hair Conditioner - 300 Ml
St. Botanica Biotin & Collagen Hair Conditioner is composed of protein-rich components, such as biotin and collagen. This formula is created to offer you a smoother mane and to leave your strands stronger from the inside and fuller on the outside. When used regularly, St. Botanica Biotin & Collagen Hair Conditioner promotes healthy hair and prevents your hair from thinning, breakage, dryness and increases the elasticity of the hair cortex.
- St. Botanica Biotin & Collagen Hair Conditioner contains DHT blockers.
- Safe to use on colour-treated hair.
- Infuses life into thinning hair.
- Add volume & bounce into strands.
- Made of only natural ingredients, no silicons, no harmful chemicals added.
- Biotin & collagen
- Shea butter
- Tomato seed
- Oat extract
- Vitamin E
- D Panthenol (Pro Vitamin-B5)
- Hydrolyzed Silk Protein
- Saw Palmetto Extract
- Moisturise the strands and prevent breakage and frizziness.
- Support your hair is growing longer and thicker, with increased volume and texture.
- Hydrates and nourishes your dull, dry hair.
- Protects your hair against future styling damage.
- Locks in moisture and keeps the scalp well-nourished.
How to Use
- Start by cleansing your hair with a St. Botanica Biotin & Collagen Hair Conditioner.
- Follow by applying the St.Botanica Biotin & Collagen Hair Conditioner on your wet hair.
- Leave it for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse the hair with cold water to achieve shiny, smooth hair.
- Keep it away from the eyes.
- For external use only.
- Not to be left in direct sunlight.
Q 1. Is St.Botanica Biotin & Collagen Hair Conditioner suitable for sensitive skin?
Ans: There is no known component found in its ingredients that could irritate or harm the sensitive scalp. However, perform a patch test before you use it for the first time.
Q 2. Does biotin-infused conditioner help thicken my hair?
Ans: Yes, it can help make hair thicker, fuller, and healthier by correcting a possible biotin shortage. However, one must remember that the cause of hair loss could be something other than a biotin shortage. That doesn't mean you can't benefit from biotin-infused shampoos.
Q 3. Why is deep conditioning important?
Ans: Deep conditioning gives more powerful strengthening and moisturisation, helps restore some natural oils and can aid remove dry and damaged hair. It also helps improve your hair's shine and body.
Q 4. Is St.Botanica Biotin & Collagen Hair Conditioner suitable for curly hair?
Ans: Yes, it is fit to be used on all kinds of hair, including curly hair.