St.botanica Biotin & Collagen Hair Conditioner - 200 Ml - For Thicker, Fuller And Healthy Hair, With Pro-vitamin B5, E, Avocado Oil & Shea Butter
St. Botanica brings you an innovative blend of biotin and hydrolysed collagen with organic cold-pressed ingredients that make your hair thicker and healthier. The St. Botanica Biotin & Collagen Hair Conditioner improves your hair texture and hydrates and moisturises your scalp, protecting them when you step out in the heat.
The exclusive natural oils present in this formulation improves the texture of your hair, making it longer, thicker and shinier, as well as increasing its volume. It is free of any dangerous chemicals that could destroy your beautiful hair.
- Its biotin (Vitamin B7) boosts keratin formation in your hair and speeds up follicle growth.
- It provides healthier, stronger and shinier hair by adding texture and volume to dull hair.
- The shea butter present in it helps to hold in your natural oils. This makes your hair more robust and less prone to breaking.
- St.Botanica Collagen Hair Conditioner uses avocado oil that hydrates your hair and scalp.
- Purified Water
- Vitamin E
- Hydrolyzed Collagen
- Carrot Extract
- Shea Butter
- This conditioner strengthens your hair.
- This product also protects your hair from heat and harmful UV rays.
- St.Botanica Biotin Hair Conditioner benefits your hair by making it shinier and elastic and improves its overall texture.
- This product moisturises your scalp and locks in the natural oils that nourish your scalp.
How to Use
- Apply the conditioner to your hair.
- Let it rest for some minutes.
- Rinse it off gently with water.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Keep it out of reach of children below 3 years of age.
- Do not ingest this product.
Q 1. Can you use this hair conditioner on oily hair?
Ans. Yes, this hair conditioner is specially formulated to work on all hair types. Apply the required amount to your hair and experience the best results.
Q 2. Is St. Botanica Biotin & Collagen Hair Conditioner safe for my hair?
Ans. This product is tested and free from harmful chemicals that irritate your scalp and damage your hair. However, for your caution, you can do a hair patch test before using the conditioner.
Q 3. Can this product help with hair breakage problems?
Ans. Yes, this product strengthens and nourishes your hair with collagen formulation and promotes follicle hair growth. It also reduces hair fall damage over time with its continuous use.