Soulflower Rosemary Lavender Hair Cleansing Bar Soap With Jojoba Oil 150gm
The Soulflower is one of the premium brands that promise quality in all its products. This amazing Soulflower Rosemary Lavender Hair Cleansing Bar Soap is authentically pure and naturally cold processed. It is infused with the wellness of all the natural ingredients and helps maintain a beautiful, stress-free and healthy lifestyle. Using this bar shampoo regularly helps in balancing your scalp oil secretion as well.
- The rosemary essential oil works great for the restoration of scalp moisturiser and repairing the damaged hair strands.
- It also promotes healthy hair growth.
- The lavender oil helps in soothing the scalp, thus relieving it from itchiness.
- Reetha and shikakai extract leaves the hair with a silky and healthy look.
- Avocado oil and sweet almond nourish the dry hair and help to regain its natural elasticity.
- Castor oil helps in stimulating the follicles and provides antibacterial protection.
- Jojoba oil helps in managing dullness and frizz.
- Coconut oil has antifungal properties.
- The presence of stearic acid and vitamin E deep cleanses the scalp and brings back the lost lusciousness of the hair.
- Jojoba oil
- Castor oil
- Sweet almond
- Avocado oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Shikakai and reetha fruit extract
- Coconut oil
- Palm oil
- Palm kernel oil
- Stearic acid and Vitamin E
- Natural fragrance
- Removes impurity.
- Nourishes scalp.
- Absorbs the excess amount of oil.
- Controls hair fall.
- Controls frizz.
- Makes the hair stronger and softer.
- Leaves the hair conditioned.
- Free from synthetic chemicals, colours, fragrance.
- Suitable for all climatic conditions.
- Suitable for hair tribes from normal to dry.
How to Use
- Wet your hair with water.
- Make a foam in your hand by rubbing the shampoo bar soap and apply it to your hair.
- Massage onto your scalp and hair thoroughly with fingertips.
- Rinse your hair while scrubbing gently so that the residues get removed.
- Use twice a week to maintain healthy and beautiful hair.
- Do not use Soulflower Rosemary Lavender Hair Cleansing Bar Soap directly to the hair.
- Store it in a cool place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from children.
Q1. Is Soulflower Rosemary Lavender Hair Cleansing Bar Soap for coloured hair?
Ans: Yes, you can apply this bar soap for coloured hair.
Q2. Is Soulflower Rosemary Lavender Hair Cleansing Bar Soap for flaky scalp?
Ans: Yes, but you should also use Soulflower’s castor oil and conditioner.
Q3. Does one also need to use conditioner after using the shampoo bar?
Ans: Yes, for best results, always use Soulflower’s Conditioner.