Savlon Germ Protection Wet Wipes Pack Of 10
From the trusted brand of Savlon, Savlon Germ Protection Wet Wipes will keep you safe against a broad range of germs, microbes and associated impurities. Formulated with skin-friendly pH, the wipes are a hygienic way to maintain cleanliness in your home, office and public places. The wet wipes are multipurpose so when in doubt, wipe off your belongings to ensure safety against any lingering germs.
- Savlon Germ Protection Wet Wipes have skin-friendly pH, so are gentle on the skin.
- The wet wipes keep the moisture of your skin intact.
- The wipes are multipurpose, so can be used for both skin and surfaces that attract germs like doors, car steering, laptops, glass, seats, etc.
- The wipes can be used for both kids and adults.
- Available in a pack of 10 wipes in portable packaging and mild fragrance.
- Decyl Glucoside
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- Polyoxyethylene 20 Sorbitan Monolaurate
- DMDM Hydantoin
- Propylene Glycol
- Disodium Edta
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional
- Hexyl Cinnamal
The Savlon Germ Protection Wet Wipes are safe to be used on both skin and different surfaces where the risk of germs is high.
How to Use
- Pull out a Savlon Germ Protection Wet Wipe and wipe your hands, elbows and other usually contaminated parts, before meals or while travelling to avoid infection from germs.
- Wipe frequently, contaminated surfaces like door handles, car steering, mobiles, public transport handles, keyboard, windows, etc. with Savlon Wipes before touching.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Not recommended for people with known allergies to the listed ingredients.
- If the wet wipes cause any allergic reactions, immediately stop using them and consult a doctor.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes, mouth or open wounds and seek immediate help in case the product is ingested.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not use the product if the expiry date has passed.
1. Can we use this for cleaning babies?
Savlon Germ Protection Wet Wipes are skin-friendly, but they should not be applied to the baby’s face or other sensitive parts. These are not baby wipes.
2. Why should I buy Savlon Germ Protection Wipes instead of sanitizer or sprays?
Unlike sanitizers and sprays which are restricted to places like airports and in flights, Savlon Germ Protection Wet Wipes can be easily carried anywhere and used instantly.
3. Do I need to wash my hands after using the wet wipes?
No, the formula dries on its own after using, leaving clean and fresh hands post use.