Savlon Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid 50 Ml
Savlon Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid has an effective germicidal formula that makes it an ideal disinfectant for first aid. Savlon offers broad-spectrum protection against major bacteria by removing dirt and debris in wounds. Savlon liquid is suitable for minor injuries like scratches, cuts, scrapes and bruises. The healing action of Savlon liquid has made it a popular multi-purpose disinfectant. Savlon Antiseptic Disinfectant liquid does not cause burning or irritation to open wounds. Savlon is a perfect family antiseptic and is a must in the first-aid kit at homes, schools, colleges, offices, factories and other workplaces.
- Powerful antiseptic action.
- Eliminates 99.99% of bacteria.
- It is safe for kids.
- Savlon Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid has a soothing action.
- Convenient to carry.
- Easy to mix in water.
- Cetrimide 3.0% W/V
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.3% W/V
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Liquid Deodoriser
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Purified Water
- As an all-purpose disinfectant and for first-aid.
- Savlon Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid ideal for wound dressing.
- For bathing by adding in water.
- As a floor disinfectant, by adding water.
- To treat diaper rashes in babies and adults.
- To maintain personal hygiene during menstrual cycles.
- To clean and disinfect hard surfaces like kitchen platforms, washrooms, bathrooms, drains, sinks and washbasins.
How to Use
- As first aid- Mix one part of Savlon Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid in 15 parts of clean water for minor injuries.
- For bathing- Mix one spoonful of Savlon disinfectant liquid in a bucketful of water.
- For washing clothes- Add two spoons of Savlon liquid in a mug full of water.
- For shaving- Take a mug of water and add two spoons of Savlon liquid.
- Read the label carefully before using Savlon liquid.
- Verify the expiry date before purchasing Savlon Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid.
- Not for internal use.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Use with dilution to avoid irritation to sensitive skin.
- Keep Savlon Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid out of children’s reach.
- Discontinue the use if irritation persists.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Store away from direct sunlight in a dry and cool place.
Q 1. Which Savlon disinfectant liquid sizes are available?
Ans: Savlon Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid is also available as 100 ml, 500ml and 1000 ml of packing.
Q 2. How does Savlon Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid heal wounds?
Ans: Savlon Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid kills 99.99% of bacteria and provides a bacteria-free environment to help the body’s healing mechanism function effectively.
Q 3. Does Savlon Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid provide relief from swelling and pain in injuries?
Ans: Savlon has two potent anti-bacterial agents, cetrimide and chlorhexidine gluconate. The germicidal action eliminates 99.99% of bacteria. Savlon Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid promotes faster healing of the wound, which may lead to the reduction of swelling and pain.
Q 4. Is Savlon Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid a safe product?
Ans: Savlon is safe for external use. Use Savlon by diluting with clean water to prevent irritation.