N95 Mask Packet Of 5 (buy 2 & Get 3 Free)
To combat the deadly coronavirus, we have felt the importance of face masks more than ever! While there are several masks being sold in the market, the most effective ones are the 3-ply masks. The term 3-ply essentially means three-layered protection, with an ear-loop, ensuring they are breathable but with enough filters. These are used by medical professionals in the dental clinics, laboratories, food sectors, schools, households, industries and other sectors. It is multipurpose, made of soft material, lightweight, comfortable and easy to wear. The elastic inner ear loop and safety border ensure a good fitting. Don’t use masks with valves as they are unable to filter efficiently.
· Skin-friendly, made with microfiber or cotton
· It is anti-dust, anti-droplets and filters pollen
· Comfortable and breathable
· Comes with elastic bands to keep the mask in its place
· 3-dimensional, seamless crimping, fine material that doesn't cause skin irritation
· It protects one from pollutants in the air such as dust, bacteria and viruses.
How to Use
· Sanitize or wash your hands thoroughly before putting on a mask.
· Position the mask firmly.
· Secure the fit of the mask around your nose and mouth.
· Make sure you don’t remove the mask frequently.
· Read the instructions carefully before use.
· Make sure to wash it only with water.
· Don’t use the mask for a long period of time. Keep changing it whenever needed.
· Keep your mask separately.
· Dispose of the mask carefully after use.
1. Which is the most recommended 3 Ply Mask?
The N95 mask is the most recommended 3 Ply Mask and most widely sold in the market.
2. Name a branded mask available in the mark?
Tommy Hilfiger Mask is one of the few branded masks available in the market. You can buy the mask online.
3. Can I reuse my mask?
It is advised that you dispose of your mask after each use. In case you don’t have an option, wash your mask properly with plain water, let it dry and use it after some time.
4. For how long should I ideally wear a mask?
You must consider wearing your mask at all times when you step outside. Change your mask in 3-4 hours. If you sweat a lot, you may want to change it more often. Most importantly, do not wear an ill-fitted mask.