Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash 300ml
Himalaya purifying neem face wash is a revolutionised formula for skincare routine. Himalaya ayurvedic neem face wash is a soap-free formulated face wash that fights against acne and pimples on the face. The Neem face wash is made with neem oil and neem leaves extracts.
Neem oil repairs dry skin, gently smoothens the skin surface and removes redness, itchiness and irritation. Himalaya products have antibacterial and antifungal properties that prevent boils, acne and ulcers. Himalaya purifying neem also consists of turmeric, which has been known for ages for its antiseptic properties. Turmeric is also used to de-tan the skin tone.
- Neem extracts
- It has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties for the skin.
- Himalaya wellness product reduces redness and irritation.
- Himalaya face wash prevents acne, boils and ulcers.
- It removes blemishes and provides flawless skin texture.
- Himalaya neem face wash is used to get pimple-free flawless skin.
- Neem extracts of Himalaya Neem Face Wash are used to prevent bacterial action.
- Himalaya neem face wash is used to treat boils, acne and ulcers without irritating the skin.
- It provides an antiseptic surface and works on all skin types.
How to Use
- Moisten your face with regular tap water.
- Take a drop or two of Himalaya purifying neem face wash over your palm.
- Spread the face wash over your palm.
- Apply face wash over your face and gently massage it all over your face.
- Wash it off with regular tap water and pat it dry.
- Use it twice a day for better results.
- Avoid applying near the sensitive areas of the eyes.
- Moisten your face before applying it.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Read the label carefully.
Q 1. Does Himalaya Purifying Neem face wash contain any sulphate or parabens?
Ans. No, it does not contain any harmful substances like sulphate and paraben.
Q 2. Does it make the skin dry after cleansing?
Ans. No, it does not make the skin dry, but remember to use moisturiser after washing your face.
Q 3. Is it suitable for sensitive skin types?
Ans. Yes, it applies to all types of skin. However, do consult a doctor if any irritation or reaction takes place.
Q 4. Does it cause any rashes or side effects?
Ans. It does not cause any rashes or side effects, but if it produces any, visit a dermatologist.