Rasna Orange Syrup 750 Ml - (Pack Of 3) - 2.25 L
Rasna Orange Syrup is a cooling drink loaded with the goodness of fresh oranges. Rasna is prepared using meticulously selected natural and premium oranges. It is known to give instant energy and rejuvenation to the body. When prepared with water, the Rasna drink gives a delightful aroma. It is an instant drink and super easy to make. And it offers a lot of customisation as well. In addition to making the usual Rasna rejuvenating cold drink, you also use Rasna Orange Syrup for ice lollies or slushes. It can be absorbed easily by the body and is fortified with 21 vitamins, minerals and glucose. Plus, it can be enjoyed by both children and adults at any time of the day. This one comes in a pack of 3 with 750 ml bottles each. One pack can make 25 glasses of Rasna drink.
- It has rejuvenating properties that provide instant energy to the body.
- Rasna Orange Syrup is a natural drink prepared from fresh and high-quality oranges.
- It is super easy to make and can be prepared within 10 seconds.
- Both kids and children can enjoy Rasna as an evening or morning drink.
- It is an ideal summer drink that keeps the body chill and fresh.
- Acidity Regulator (INS 330)
- Nature identical and Natural flavouring substances (Orange)
- Emulsifying & Stabilising Agents (INS 415)
- Class-2 Preservatives (INS 211)
- Permitted Synthetic Food Colours (INS 110, INS 102, INS 124, INS 171)
- Instant drink.
- Rejuvenating and energising.
- It can be used for serving purposes.
- Makes cold drinks, ice lollies and mocktails.
- Post-workout drink.
How to Use
- Take 1 part of Rasna.
- Add 5 part chilled water to that.
- Mix well and add some ice cubes.
- You can also use soda in place of water.
- Always serve chilled.
- Don’t add sugar as Rasna Orange Syrup already contains it.
- Keep it away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Always store it in a cool, dry and hygienic place.
- After using the bottle, close the cap tightly.
- Shake the bottle well before using it.
- Better served chilled.
- Must be kept out of the reach of children.
- No need for refrigeration.
- Return if the cap seal is broken.
- Read the ingredients carefully before use.
Q1. Does sugar need to be added to Rasna?
Ans: No, you don’t. Rasna Orange Syrup already contains sugar.
Q2. Can Rasna be prepared with Milk?
Ans: You can. But this orange syrup tastes better with water or soda.
Q3. Can Rasna Orange Syrup be used to make Ice cream?
Ans: Yes, you can. It can also be used to prepare ice lollies or slush.