Prohance D Vanilla powder is a dietary supplement made with a scientific formula that helps manage diabetes. It is a nutritionally complete and balanced formula that properly distributes calories for optimum glycaemic response. It can be used as a replacement for high-carbohydrate meals because they directly impact blood glucose levels. Prohance Vanilla Powder has a low GI (Glycaemic Index) of 33, which helps control blood glucose levels and thus, is an appropriate choice for diabetes management. It is specially formulated for individuals who need a wholesome diet and balanced nutrient intake to help manage diabetes. It can be consumed as breakfast, an evening snack or even a bedtime snack without complications. Prohance D meets strict food safety, high-quality norms and FSDU (Food for Special Dietary Uses) standard recommendations by FSSAI. It is vegetarian, free of any drug, steroids or hormones.
- The low GI in Prohance D Powder helps in lowering and slowing down blood glucose levels.
- For a wholesome nutrition intake, it contains a mix of all required nutrients- complex carbohydrates, high-quality protein, heart-healthy fats, soluble fibres, essential vitamins and vital minerals.
- Delays hunger, gives a feeling of fullness and plays a role in maintaining cholesterol.
- Includes mono-unsaturated fatty acids and 27 essential vitamins and minerals that are good for the heart.
- It also gives good immune health, stamina and energy levels.
- 100% vegetarian, sugar-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, trans-fat-free and formulated with scientific and regulatory principles.
- Sunflower seed oil
- Calcium caseinate
- Whey protein isolate
- Soy protein isolate
- Antioxidants (Soya lecithin, L-Ascorbic acid, TBHQ)
- Choline bitartrate
- Consume one serving of Prohance D powder as a partial meal replacement before main meals.
- Drink as a healthy snack.
- Use depending on the calorie goal of the day.
How to Use
- Take 175 ml of drinking water in a glass or a shaker.
- Add six levelled scoops (approximately 50 grams) of Prohance D Powder gradually.
- Stir or shake continuously until fully dissolved.
- Consume immediately.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from children.
- Consult your doctor/dietician before increasing doses of Prohance D.
- Prohance D is not intended to cure, prevent or treat any disease.
- Breastfeeding and pregnant women must consult their doctor before using Prohance D.
- There are no side effects of Prohance D, but please consult a doctor before use in special cases.
- It is not a protein supplement.
Q1. Can Prohance D be taken with milk?
Ans: No, it is directed to drink Prohance D Powder with water.
Q2. Is Prohance D Vanilla safe for individuals who do not have diabetes?
Ans: Prohance D is specially formulated for those who need a low GI diet. Non-diabetics can consume it, but it is safe to consult a doctor or dietician before considering its use.
Q3. Does Prohance D Vanilla interact with any medication/other foods?
Ans: Prohance D is not known to interact with any other medications for diabetes or with other foods. However, always inform your doctor about all the medicines, prescriptions or supplements you use while consulting for using Prohance Powder.