Pediacare Super Immuno Amla And Vitamin C Gummies For Kids Above 2 Years 25 Gummies For Immunity
PediaCare Super Immuno Amla & Vitamin C Gummies are the tastiest and most enjoyable method to ensure that children over the age of two receive the immunity-boosting nutrients they require. These Gummies are designed to fill the nutritional gap that is necessary for their growth and development. It is gluten, lactose, and gelatin-free and made with the goodness of amla. There are 25 gummies in a pack.
- PediaCare Super Immuno Amla & Vitamin C Gummies are a kid-friendly method to consume vitamin C.
- Amla, a superfood, is extensively used and trusted as a natural immune booster.
- 100% vegetarian, all-natural flavours and colours, and no preservatives — these gummies are lactose, gelatin, and trans-fat-free.
- It aids the body's ability to absorb nutrients more quickly and effectively for growth.
- It strengthens the body's defence mechanisms against colds, viruses, flu, and coughs.
- Liquid glucose
- Ascorbic acid
- Amla extract
- Locust bean gum
- With the help of PediaCare Super Immuno Amla & Vitamin C Gummies, your kid can develop a strong immune system to fight coughs, colds, fevers, and other viruses or bacterial illnesses.
How to Use
- Chew and swallow gummies thoroughly.
- Consume PediaCare Super Immuno Amla & Vitamin C Gummies twice a day.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep PediaCare Super Immuno Amla & Vitamin C Gummies out of the reach of the children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Not suitable for kids below two years.
Q 1. Can a three-year-old be given PediaCare Super Immuno Amla & Vitamin C Gummies?
Ans. They are intended for children above the age of two years old. The recommended dosage is two gummies a day.
Q 2. Is PediaCare Super Immuno Amla & Vitamin C Gummies a vegetarian or non-vegetarian supplement?
Ans. They are entirely vegetarian.
Q 3. What are the constituents of PediaCare Super Immuno Amla & Vitamin C Gummies?
Ans. Amla extract, ascorbic acid, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), acidity regulator (E330), sugar, liquid glucose, natural colour, natural flavour (mixed fruits), pectin (440), and locust bean gum are all-natural ingredients of these gummies.