Pampers New Diapers Pants Small (15 Count)
Pampers All-Round Protection – Small Diaper Pants are the only diapers containing aloe vera that prevents rashes in newborns. This improved diaper design ensures absorption, breathable dryness, comfortable fit and soft cotton-like material to ensure your baby’s well-being is kept as the fundamental focus. Pampers All-Round Protection Diaper Pants also provides entertaining external graphics, amusing designs and characters, ensuring visual stimulation to your baby. Pampers Diapers are recommended by experts and are chosen by most doctors.
- Pant style diapers for a comfortable fit.
- Soft cotton-like material for a good night’s sleep.
- With ultra-absorb magic gel, it keeps your baby dry for up to 12 hours.
- Prevents leakage with double leak guards.
- It contains aloe vera, which prevents rashes and protects the delicate skin of your baby.
- Provides breathable dryness with ultra-absorb core.
- Recommended by experts.
- Brand - Pampers
- Type - Pant style diapers
- Age - 0 to 2 Months
- Weight - 0 to 5 kg
- To prevent leakage from urine and stool.
- To protect your baby’s delicate skin from rashes.
- To lock in wetness for around 12 hours.
How to Use
- Pampers All-Round Protection Diaper Pants are effortless to use.
- Slip them on like regular pants.
- Ensure that the diaper pant is snugly fit to avoid any leakages.
- The side tabs can be easily torn off when it is time to change a soiled Pampers Diaper.
- Store in a dry and cool place.
- Dispose of the used diaper properly.
Q1: Is it necessary to change Diapers at night?
Ans: If the diaper is only wet with urine, it may be okay to leave it through the night. However, if it is soiled with stool, you will have to change it, as it may otherwise cause infections. Change the diaper quickly and avoid interacting or playing with your child during the night to avoid excess stimulation and ensure quick sleep.
Q2: How do you identify if Pampers is full?
Ans: To identify if a Pampers diaper has reached its capacity, you will observe the diaper to be swollen up and heavy. In addition, the Pampers diapers will bulge and be squishy to touch.
Q3: How frequently should you change your baby’s Diapers?
Ans: The changing of your baby’s diapers depends on the amount they pee and the type of diaper. A disposable diaper like Pampers All-Round Protection Diapers holds more pee and can be changed every two to three hours or if your baby has pooped.
Q4: What are other Diapers Available with Pampers?
Ans: Various diapers like Pampers New-Born Diapers, Pampers Pants, Pampers Premium Care, Pampers Active Care and Pampers Premium Pants are among the other diapers available with Pampers. These are available in various sizes too.