Omved Ayurvedic Sulom Hair Mask- 100 Gm
The Omved Ayurvedic Sulom Hair Mask is a natural, vegan and cruelty-free mask. Using the hair mask helps in hair growth and reduces dandruff. The Omved Ayurvedic Sulom Hair Mask for hair growth is made from 16 different active herbs, which help provide effective results and it is meant to be used before applying shampoo. One of the main benefits of this product is that it repairs the damaged hair and rejuvenates the hair roots.
- Treats the damage caused by using styling tools.
- Protects the hair by strengthening the hair follicles.
- Nourishes the hair and the scalp.
- Repairs the broken hair strands and shafts.
- Ingredients like areetha give more power to the roots and make them stronger.
- Helps in removing dirt and oil from the scalp.
- Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba)
- Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenumgraecum)
- Areetha (Sapindus Mukorossi)
- Vetiver (Vetiveria Zizanoides)
- Moog (Green Lentil)
- Hibiscus (Hibiscus-Rosa-Sinesis)
- Neem (Azadirachta Indica)
- Anantmul (Hemidesmus Indicus)
- Amalaki Fruit (Emblica Officinalis)
- Tulsi Leaf (Ocimum Sanctum)
- Karpoora (Cinnamomum Camphora)
- Lemongrass Essential Oil
- Treats dry and rough hair strands.
- Dull hair, weak and undernourished scalp can benefit from it.
How to Use
- Make a paste by mixing the required amount of hair mask with water.
- Put it aside for 10 minutes.
- Use a wide hair dye brush to apply the mixture to the hair (not hair roots) evenly.
- After applying, leave the hair for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Moisten a towel with warm water and wrap it around the hair (this provides deep conditioning).
- Wash the hair and use a shampoo to clean the hair mask mixture.
- The hair mask for hair fall is meant for external use only.
- Read the instructions label carefully before using the hair mask.
- Close the lid tightly after opening it once or store it in an airtight container.
- Keep the Omved Sulom hair mask in the refrigerator once opened.
- Before applying it to the hair and scalp, test it on the inner elbow. Continue using it if there is no irritation.
- Keep the bottle out of the kid’s reach.
- Avoid any contact of hair mask paste with eyes.
- As a general rule, do not apply the hair mask paste on the roots as they get enough nourishment from the scalp.
Q1: Is Omved Ayurvedic Sulom a good option as a hair mask for dry hair?
Ans: Yes, it will help nourish dry hair. For excessively dry hair, add coconut oil to the paste.
Q2: Can it help in reducing split-ends?
Ans: After initial use, the hair will feel less frizzy and dry but split ends can not be reduced.