Nycil Cool Classic Prickly Heat Talcum Powder - 150gm
Nycil Cool Classic Prickly Heat Talcum Powder is a cooling powder that gives protection from prickly heat during summers. The powder comes with an antibacterial formula to eliminate germs that breed during the sweaty summers to provide relief. It is a clinically proven powder that kills germs, with five in one benefits of absorbing sweat, controlling body odour, soothing itching, calming rashes and preventing heat effects. Both men and women can use Nycil Cool Classic Prickly Heat Powder and it provides high efficacy with proven three days results from all the summer heat-related problems.
- The powder brings a feeling of freshness on the sweaty summer days.
- Nycil Cool Classic Prickly Heat Powder soothes the skin from prickly heat.
- The powder fights bacteria that breeds on the skin due to foul odour and sweat.
- It is beneficial to reduce skin inflammation due to direct sun rays.
- Neem Oil
- Makhya Satva
- Pudina Ark
- Jasad Bhasma
- Beneficial during summers for sweaty, tired skin.
- Effective against bacteria and kills germs instantly.
- Promotes relaxed skin with no foul body odour or itching.
How to Use
- Sprinkle a generous amount of Nycil Cool Classic Powder on your hands.
- Apply it evenly on the affected area.
- The powder can be applied after taking a bath on the neck, underarms, back or any other itching area.
- Repeat application if required.
- Carefully read the label instructions before application.
- Rinse the area thoroughly with warm, clean water in case of contact with eyes, nose, mouth or exposed parts.
- The talcum powder is meant for external use only, do not ingest it.
- Do not use the powder if any of the mentioned ingredients are known to cause an allergic reaction.
- Discontinue use in the case of any discomfort or irritation and consult a physician.
- Keep the powder out of the reach of children.
Q 1. Will the Nycil Cool Classic Prickly Heat Powder protect against fungal infections during summer?
Ans: No, the talcum powder has antibacterial properties and it fights germs due to sweat. It will not be effective against fungal infections.
Q 2. Can Nycil Cool Classic Prickly Heat Powder be used on open wounds on the skin?
Ans: No, the Nycil Cool Classic Prickly Heat Powder should not be applied to open wounds or broken skin.
Q 3. Does Nycil Cool Classic Prickly Heat Powder treat rashes caused by the summer heat?
Ans: Yes, Nycil Cool Classic Prickly Heat Powder can be used to treat rashes.