Nivea Men Aftershave Balm - 100 Ml
Nivea Men Aftershave Balm is an aftershave balm that soothes your skin after a clean shave. Shaving your hair can irritate your skin and your hair follicles and it can lead to rashes and bumps on your skin. Nivea Aftershave Balm has an alcohol-free soothing formula with Chamomile and Vitamin E that relieves your skin from the 5 signs of shaving irritation i.e, burning, redness, dryness, tightness and itchiness. The lotion has Hamamelis that refreshes the skin, leaving it smooth and comfortable.
- Nivea Men Aftershave Balm contains 0% alcohol which ensures there is no burning on freshly shaved skin.
- It soothes and calms skin irritation.
- It helps the skin get rid of dryness and itchiness after shaving.
- Nivea Men Aftershave Balm enhances the skin’s condition over time with every use.
- This balm leaves a fresh and caring note on your skin.
- Dipropylene Glycol
- Hydrogenated Castor oil
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower
- After using Nivea Men Aftershave Balm, the skin looks healthier and cared for.
- The skin feels comfortable and smooth.
- It is fast-absorbing, non-greasy and has a non-sticky formula.
How to Use
- Apply it liberally on the shaved area and massage it into freshly shaved skin.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
- Avoid contact with your eyes.
- If the aftershave balm gets into your eyes, rinse your eyes immediately with cold water.
Q 1. Can Nivea Men Aftershave Balm be applied on shaved body parts?
Ans. Yes, it can be applied anywhere on your body after shaving. It has no alcohol content so it does not burn your skin and makes it soft.
Q 2. Can sunscreen be applied after applying Nivea Men Aftershave Balm?
Ans. Yes, one can apply sunscreen, after applying the aftershave balm. It is non-greasy and absorbs quickly into your skin. It does not clog your pores as well.
Q 3. How much of the Aftershave Balm should be used after doing a clean shave?
Ans. Take around 5ml of this product onto your fingers. Apply it on your skin and massage it evenly until it is completely absorbed into the skin.