Lizol Jasmine Disinfectant Floor Cleanerliquid Bottle Of 500 Ml
Lizol is India’s number 1 floor cleaning brand and this Lizol Jasmine Disinfectant Floor Cleaner Liquid is its new addition to the list. Check out the Lizol Jasmine Disinfectant Floor Cleaner Liquid review for some more details. Indian Medical Association highly recommends this brand. This floor cleaner helps in keeping your home fresh and free from germs. The Lizol Disinfectant Cleaner consists of a formulation designed to kill 99.9% of germs from the first time.
- The Lizol Jasmine Disinfectant Floor Cleaner Liquid Bottle contents are safe to use, even in a house with pets or little kids around.
- The Indian Medical Association highly recommends this cleaning brand for killing 99.99% of germs and disease-causing bacteria.
- This cleaner helps remove around 100 different types of germs and stains and leaves a pleasant smell behind.
- Other than jasmine, there are various options available, such as Lavender, Pine, Floral Citrus, Neem, Sandal and more.
- You can use this disinfectant floor cleaner directly or can dilute it with water for regular use.
- It is suitable to clean all kinds of surfaces.
- It helps to remove maximum microorganisms which are harmful.
- Floral Fragrance
- Benzalkonium Chloride Solution I.P. 4.0% w/v
One of the major Product highlights of this liquid is that it can be used directly on the floor or can be diluted for regular use. It is perfect for cleaning not just floors but sinks, tiles, kitchen counters and some other washable surfaces.
How to Use
- You have to use one cupful or 15ml of Lizol Jasmine Disinfectant Floor Cleaner in half a bucket of water or 4 litres of water.
- Then mix the solution gently in the water till well dissolved.
- Now, start gently mopping the surface with this liquid mixture.
- Wait for the floor to dry before you can start using it. It won’t take more than a few minutes to dry the area.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Do not consume.
- Keep it away from children.
- Avoid using more than recommended.
1. How much Lizol Jasmine Disinfectant Floor Cleaner should I add in water for the right proportion?
For 4 litres of water or half a bucket, use one capful of this floor disinfectant.
2. When can I use Lizol Jasmine Disinfectant Floor Cleaner in its undiluted form?
If you have some darker or tougher stains to work with, then you can always use the Lizol Jasmine Disinfectant Floor Cleaner in its undiluted form.
3. How long should I leave Lizol Jasmine Disinfectant Floor Cleaner on the tough stain?
Leave the floor cleaner on for 10 minutes before rinsing the mixture off. It helps in removing stains completely.