Kofol Orange Lozenges Jar Of 200
Kofol Lozenge is a versatile combination of medicinal plants which are loaded with anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory and mucolytic properties. It is a very useful medicine, available in orange, honey lemon and mint flavour to treat coughing. Kofol cough syrup, Kofol gargle are other products widely used and known for their quality and action against cough. These cause no harmful side effects and can be used until you get relief from your condition.
- It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It helps loosen the mucus and makes it easier to cough.
- Ocimum sanctum has immunomodulatory properties.
- Bibhitaki suppresses the cough reflex.
- It helps combat coughs associated with gastro-oesophagal reflux and cough associated with bronchial asthma.
- Relieves sore throat, pain and discomfort associated with coughing.
- Relieves spasms associated with intense coughing.
- Relieves from bad breath.
- Curcuma longa
- Zingiber officinale
- Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Adhatoda vasica
- Ocimum sanctum
The medicinal herbs present in this lozenge are highly beneficial and it is a natural remedy to relieve cough. It also has good taste and is easy to consume.
How to Use
- Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth.
- Have it 3 to 4 times a day.
- Gargle with saltwater.
- Steam inhalation of warm water with camphor and mint is recommended.
- Avoid speaking too much to reduce strain on the throat.
- Use as directed by the healthcare professional.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of the children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Close the jar well.
Q1. What are the things I should avoid when I have an intense cough?
Ans: You must avoid exposure to cold, do not have refrigerated food items and ice cream and avoid smoking, tobacco chewing and exposure to chemicals and dust. Oily and spicy food must be avoided as well.
Q2. Are Kofol honey lemon lozenges good?
Ans: Yes, Kofol honey lemon lozenges are very effective. Lemon and honey are both a time-tested way to soothe a sore throat and can also help with congestion.
Q3. Can I have Kofol chewable tablets?
Ans: Yes, not only Kofol lozenges, Kofol chewable tablets are equally good. They are sugar-free, ayurvedic, relieve sore throat and provides quick relief from all throat-related problems.