Johnson'S Baby Cottontouch Newborn Cream - 100g
Johnson’s Baby Cottontouch Newborn Cream works to protect your baby’s skin from dryness and provides extra moisture for lasting softness. This cream is blended with real and natural cotton extracts and is designed specially to ensure zero irritation to your baby’s skin.
Johnson's baby newborn cream is the first product blended with natural cotton, which is made with a joyful fragrance that is proven to make your baby happy. This ultra-light product is formulated for quick absorption. It provides a light and silky moisturisation, making the effects on the skin last for 24 hours.
- Non-sticky formula.
- Provides instant hydration and 24-hour moisturisation
- Makes your newborn’s skin soft and supple.
- No added dyes, protecting your baby’s tender skin.
- Provides 100% gentle care to the skin.
- Clinically proven product.
- Cetyl alcohol
- Stearic acid
- Palmitic acid
- Cocos Nucifera (coconut) oil
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- p-Anisic acid
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Xanthan gum
- Gossypium herbaceum (cotton) seed oil
- Provides moisture to the baby’s skin.
- Johnson's baby newborn cream provides instant hydration.
- This newborn cream from Johnson's ensures healthy skin for your newborn.
- Protects your baby’s skin from dryness and other skin issues.
How to Use
Use this Johnson’s baby cream after bath or anytime your baby has dry skin.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If it comes in contact, immediately rinse with clear water.
- Store it in a cool, dry place.
- Discontinue use if you observe skin irritation.
- Keep the product out of children’s reach.
Q1. Is it okay to use Johnson’s Baby Cotton Touch Newborn Cream twice a day?
Ans: Yes, you can apply this product anytime when the baby’s skin feels dehydrated.
Q2. Can this Johnson’s newborn cream be used in summers and winters?
Ans: Yes, it is suitable for use in summers and winters. It is a non-sticky formula that allows the baby’s skin to breathe easily.
Q3. Does Johnson’s Baby Cream contain parabens?
Ans: No, it does not contain any parabens, sulfates or dyes.
Q4. Does Johnson’s baby cotton touch cream dry the baby’s skin?
Ans – No, Johnson’s baby cream does not let the baby’s skin dry at all due to moisturising and hydrating components which helps in making the baby’s skin soft and supple.