Horlicks Women'S Plus Caramel Box 750 G
Bones form the structural framework of the human body. Up until the age of 30, bone formation is faster than bone loss, which causes the skeleton to grow both in size and density, resulting in an overall increase in bone mass. After the age of 30, bone mineral density may start to decrease. Unfortunately, there are no visible signs of weak bones. They often go unnoticed over many years, with no symptoms or discomfort until a bone breaks. To maintain strong bones you don’t just need an adequate intake of Calcium, but also Vitamin D for Calcium absorption and Vitamin K2 for binding Calcium to bones, daily. Remember, Vitamin K2 is not commonly found in the Indian diet, and Vitamin D is not even available in your daily diet. Horlicks Women’s Plus is a bone nutrition specialist powered with CALSEAL formula. It provides 100% RDA^ of Calcium, Vitamin D & Vitamin K2 requirements.
- Take 200 ml of hot milk. Add 30 g (Approx. 3 heaped spoonfuls) of Horlicks Women’s Plus.
- Stir quickly to mix well.
- NIH Osteoporosis and related bone diseases national resource center (https://www.bones.nih.gov/health-info/bone/bone-basics).
Ref: Malhotra N and Mithal A. Osteoporosis in Indians. Indian J med res 127, march 2008, pp 263-268
- Unique combination of Vitamin K2, Calcium and Vitamin D to support bone health.
- In 2 serves (60 g) as per ICMR 2010 Guidelines on Women.
- Added sugar refers to Sucrose.'CONTAINS NATURALLY OCCURRING SUGARS'.
- Horlicks Women’s Plus is a nourishing beverage to be consumed as a part of regular diet.