Horlicks Junior Health & Nutrition Drink Vanilla, 500 G Jar
Junior Horlicks is a nutritional drink formulated especially for fussy toddlers to bring a wide range of essential nutrients into their diet. With the power of calcium, vitamins, proteins and DHA, Junior Horlicks supplies much of the daily required nutrition to your child as part of a healthy and balanced diet. When taken regularly in the right amounts, Horlicks Junior in Vanilla flavour helps to support growth development, immunity and brain development in young kids.
- Junior Horlicks carries the power of wheat and milk, providing its goodness to your child’s daily diet.
- With the right amounts of Protein, Calcium and Vitamins D and K1, this healthy drink helps to support strong bone development and enables your child to gain weight healthily during these formative years.
- Junior Horlicks contribute to supporting immunity and brain development through nutrients like DHA, Choline, Zinc, Selenium, Copper and Vitamins A, C, E.
- Toddlers and preschoolers in the age range of 2-6 years are very active and need a high-energy diet to maintain this active behaviour. This Horlicks powder is also packed with ample amounts of carbohydrates and fats to supply a stable source of energy for your active child.
Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Solids, Milk Solids, Cereal Extract (Malted Barley, Wheat, Millet), Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Acidity Regulator, DHA, Flavouring, Soy Protein Isolate, Vitamins, Minerals. The complete list of the ingredients is available on the pack.
Daily nutritional drink for toddlers (2-6 years) to support a healthy and balanced diet.
How to Use
- Add 2-3 heaped spoons of Junior Horlicks to 200ml of warm or cold milk.
- Stir it well until it is dissolved and consume it immediately.
- Serve up to twice a day or as per your doctor's instructions.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended amount.
- This product contains gluten, do not serve it to children with gluten allergies.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from moisture.
Q1: What is the product weight?
Ans: This pack of Horlicks Junior Health and Nutrition Drink comes in a 500g jar.
Q2: What is the recommended age for this drink?
Ans: Horlicks Junior in Vanilla flavour is recommended for children between the ages of 2 and 6 years.
Q3: What other flavours are available?
Ans: Junior Horlicks is available in Vanilla and Chocolate flavours.
Q4: How many times a day should I serve it to my child?
Ans: It is recommended to serve Junior Horlicks once or twice a day to your child, however, check with your doctor first as each child has different nutritional requirements. Also, be sure to read the ingredients list carefully before preparing this drink for your child.