Himalaya Mentat Ds Syrup Sugar Free - 100ml
The Himalaya Mentat DS syrup should be used under medical supervision to treat medical issues and problems like memory and learning disorders, behavioural disorders, attention deficit, hyperactivity disorder, anxiety and stress-related disorders, mental fatigue and senile dementia. It is also used as an adjuvant in Alzheimer's, Parkison’s, epilepsy and post-stroke aphasia. The syrup is also given as supportive therapy for mild to moderate mental retardation. It contains natural ingredients which help with concentration and improve memory.
- The Himalaya Syrup contains natural ingredients that help with memory and attention span.
- The syrup helps treat insomnia and convulsions as a result of stress and related conditions.
- It helps treat neurological conditions because it has anticholinesterase, dopaminergic-neuroprotective, adaptogenic and antioxidant properties.
- It is used for the treatment of memory and learning disorders, behavioural disorders, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, anxiety and stress-related disorders, mental fatigue and senile dementia.
- It is also used as an adjuvant in Alzheimer's, Parkison’s, epilepsy and post-stroke aphasia.
Bacopa monnieri 288 mg, Centella asiatica 140 mg, Withania somnifera 104 mg, Evolvulus alsinoides 104 mg, Nardostachys jatamansi 104 mg, Valeriana wallichii 100 mg, Embelia ribes 100 mg, Prunus amygdalus 100 mg, Acorus calamus 84 mg, Terminalia chebula 72 mg, Emblica officinal is 72 mg, Tinospora cordifolia 72 mg, Celastrus paniculatus 64 mg, Oroxylum indicum 64 mg, Mucuna pruriens 3. 6 Mg, Elettaria cardamomum 3. 6 mg, Terminalia arjuna 3. 6 mg, Foeniculum vulgare 3. 6 mg, Ipomoea digitata 3. 6 mg, Curculigo orchioides 3. 6 mg, Zingiber officinale 2. 8 mg, Curculigo orchioides 3.6 mg, Zingiber officinal 2. 8 mg, Terminalia belerica 2. 8 mg, Myristica fragrans 2. 8 mg, Syzygium aromaticum 2 mg.
How to Use
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Half teaspoon (2.5ml) for children can be taken twice every day.
- One teaspoon (5ml) for adults can be taken twice daily.
- In case of severe and chronic medical issues a higher dose can be taken, but under your doctor’s guidance only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Use it under medical guidance.
- Read the information on the label before taking the syrup.
- Keep it out of children’s reach.
Q1. What is the size of the Himalaya syrup?
Ans: The Himalaya Mentat DS syrup is 100ml in volume.
Q2. Can the Himalaya syrup be taken by a diabetic?
Ans: If you are diabetic take the Himalaya Mentat tablets, instead of the syrup.
Q3. Can the Himalaya Mentat DS syrup be given to a 15-year-old?
Ans: Yes, the syrup can be given to children but under the guidance of a doctor.