Himalaya Baby Cream Tube Of 200 Ml
Himalaya Baby Cream is a gentle and moisturizing cream specially formulated to hydrate and soothe your baby's sensitive skin. With special ayurvedic ingredients that protect and soften the skin, the Himalaya Baby Cream is safe to use on dry skin areas. It has been clinically tested and researched, ensuring the highest standards of quality and safety for your baby’s skin.
- Created to deal with dry areas of skin such as the knees, elbows, cheeks and external parts of the nose.
- Contains Bala, Yashtimadhu, Guduchi and Jaitun which are known to moisturize, soothe, nourish and soften the skin.
- Himalaya Baby Cream contains no parabens, mineral oil or artificial colour, making it safe for baby skin.
- This baby cream is effective at protecting your baby’s natural skin oils and maintaining softness with regular use.
- The all-day action of this baby cream is especially useful when baby’s start crawling around as the skin on their knees tends to get dry during this time.
Bala (Country Mallow), Yashtimadhu (Licorice), Guduchi (Tinospora Gulancha), Jaitun Oil (Olive), Sodium Benzoate IP, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone.
No added colouring. As it is made from natural ingredients, Himalaya Baby Cream may change colour over time, however, the effectiveness of the product will not change.
For moisturizing and protecting dry, scaly baby skin.
How to Use
- After bathing and lightly drying your baby, take some cream in your palms.
- Apply it to the dry areas of the body like the knees, elbows, cheeks and face. Do not use it in the area around the eyes.
- Avoid using it if your child is allergic to any of the ingredients.
- For external use only.
- Keep in a cool, dry area away from children.
- Check the expiry date on the product before using it on your child.
Q1: What is the difference between Himalaya Baby Cream and Himalaya Baby Lotion?
Ans: The lotion is a more liquid product that can be used throughout the year, cream is especially suited for winter weather.
Q2: How much cream is in the tube?
Ans: This particular tube comes with 200ml of baby cream.
Q3: What is the age recommendation?
Ans: The recommended age for this baby cream is between 0 and 2 years.
Q4: What size tubes are available?
Ans: Himalaya Baby Cream is available in 50ml, 100ml and 200ml pack sizes.