Himalaya Liv.52 DS Tablet includesnatural ingredients that exhibit potent hepatoprotective properties against chemically-induced hepatotoxicity. It restores the functional efficiency of the liver by protecting the hepatic parenchyma and promoting hepatocellular regeneration. The antiperoxidative activity of Liv.52 prevents the loss of functional integrity of the cell membrane, maintains cytochrome P-450 (a large and diverse group of enzymes, which catalyze the oxidation of organic substances), fastens the recovery period, and ensures early restoration of hepatic functions in infective hepatitis.
- The Caper Bush (Himsra)
- Chicory (Kasani)
- It facilitates the rapid elimination of acetaldehyde (produced by the oxidation of ethanol that is popularly believed to cause hangovers) and ensures protection from alcohol-induced hepatic damage
- It diminishes the lipotropic (compounds that help catalyze the breakdown of fat) effect in chronic alcoholism and prevents fatty infiltration of the liver
- In pre-cirrhotic conditions, it arrests the progress of cirrhosis and prevents further liver damage
Directions For Use:
Use as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage