Himalaya Gasex Tablets - 100's
The Himalaya gasex tablets contain natural ingredients such as Triphala and Sunthi, which are great for digestion. The tablets are generally also recommended by doctors, post-surgery to help in digestion and prevent gastric issues. It effectively reduces bloating and belching, as well as any pain due to excess gas. The tablets have a carminative and antispasmodic effect, which ease gastric issues in no time. Most of the ingredients used in these tablets are natural, which is why they are safe to use.
- Helps with better digestion and prevents bloating.
- Is great for postprandial stress.
- Helps with the better secretion of gastric juices, to promote digestion.
- Encourages regular bowel movements.
- Is anti-inflammatory, anti-flatulent as well as prebiotic.
Extracts present in Himalaya gasex tablets
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes): 22 mg
- Triphala: 22 mg
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale): 22 mg
Powders present in Himalaya gasex tablets
- Prativisha (Aconitum palmatum): 65 mg
- Cowrie bhasma: 32 mg
- Shankh bhasma: 32 mg
- Maricha (Piper nigrum): 19 mg
- Increases the rate at which gastric juices are produced and improves digestion.
- Contains prokinetic agents that help reduce acid reflux.
- Helps greatly with postprandial distress.
- Contains antispasmodic properties, which helps the food to pass through the intestines without any discomfort.
- Relieves gas, which occurs as a result of bad digestion.
- Helps with relief from nausea, a feeling of fullness as well as dyspepsia.
- Prevents bloating and belching.
- Helps reduce any problems with digestion and the stomach after surgery.
How to Use
The dosage generally depends on the doctor’s prescription. In most cases, 2-3 tablets are advised to be taken after every meal.
- Take Himalaya tablets as per the doctor’s advice.
- Inform your doctor about any medications that you are currently taking, to avoid any health complications.
- Read the instructions on the Himalaya bottle thoroughly and do not take an overdose.
- In case of a missed dose, take it as quickly as possible. It is recommended that you should skip your missed dose if it is almost time to take the next dose.
- Taking the tablets only is not enough, one has to also follow a healthy diet and lead an active life.
- Read the ingredients on the bottle and if you are allergic to any of them, get in touch with your doctor.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and those with prior health conditions should consult their doctor before starting these tablets.
- If you do not experience any improvement in symptoms or have side effects, once you start taking the gas tablets get in touch with your doctor.
- Keep the bottle away from the children's reach.
- Store it away from direct sunlight preferably in a cool and dry area.
- Avoid refrigeration.
Q1. Are products of the Himalaya brand safe to use?
Yes, all products of Himalaya are safe to use.
Q2. Can you take the Himalaya Gasex tablets for indigestion?
Yes, the tablets are meant to treat the symptoms of indigestion and promote healthy digestion.
Q3. Are these tablets safe for expecting women?
Expecting women and nursing mothers should consult their doctor before taking these tablets for gas.