Hansaplast Jumbo Bandage Packet Of 2
Hansaplast Jumbo Bandage Packet of 2 is a medicated dressing. It is an antiseptic dressing used to protect cuts, wounds, and bruises. Hansaplast Jumbo Medicated Dressing is a specially designed self-adhesive bandage dressing that protects more extensive wounds and prevents infection. The breathable plastic cover of the Hansaplast band-aid protects your wound, whereas holes in the dressing allow air ventilation. The breathable plastic fabric of the Hansaplast patch assures water protection and adequate aeration, allowing the wound to heal faster.
- Hansaplast plaster is a robust antiseptic wound dressing.
- It is easy to use, sticks quickly, and is light and easy on the skin.
- The bandage strip has tiny holes that allow the exchange of air.
- It’s designed for extra-large wounds.
- Hansaplast bandage secures your injury correctly.
- Antibacterial nitrofurazone offers protection from infection in the wound.
- The strong adhesive of the Hansaplast band holds the dressing in place and prevents it from coming off the skin.
- Each medicated Hansaplast band-aid contains 0.2 % w/w Nitrofurazone I. P.
Hansaplast patch protects the large wounds and prevents bacterial and fungal infection while the wound heals.
How to Use
- Gently clean the wound with water and pat dry.
- Remove the Hansaplast plaster from the plastic cover.
- Carefully remove the two plastic release liners that are on the backside of the plaster.
- Seal the plaster dressing across the wound.
- To get maximum benefits, ensure that the wound pad of Hansaplast is applied correctly, covering the entire wound.
- If the plaster gets wet, replace it with a new one.
- In case of any adverse event, discontinue the use and consult your physician.
- Hansaplast is for external use only.
- Store Hansaplast products in a cool and dry place.
Q 1. What is the size of the Hansaplast Jumbo Bandage?
Ans. The size of Hansaplast Jumbo Bandage is 7 cm X 4 cm, with a wound pad of 3.4 cm X 2.5 cm.
Q 2. Is Hansaplast Jumbo Bandage meant for single-use?
Ans. Yes. The bandage is for single use. Once the dressing gets wet, you should remove it from the wound and use a new one.
Q 3. How often should I change the bandage of the wound?
Ans. For hygienic reasons, you are advised to change the Hansaplast band-aid daily.
Q 4. Is Hansaplast Jumbo Bandage imported?
Ans. Hansaplast is Germany’s number 1 brand in wound dressings. In India, Essity Operations Goa Ltd. is the Hansaplast bandage company.