Hansaplast Crepe Bandage 6 Cm X 400 Cm
Sprains and strains are common injuries that are likely to affect your muscles and ligament. Hansaplast Cotton Crepe Bandages can be used for adequate support and compression and hence in turn, helps in relieving pain.
The material of the bandage is soft and skin-friendly. Its discreet flesh coloured material blends well with the skin. The edges are sealed to prevent fraying even after multiple washes. This fine quality bandage is available in 4 sizes for multipurpose usage.
- Hansaplast Cotton Crepe bandages can provide long-lasting pain relief in the injured area.
- It is made of skin-friendly material that is not harsh on the skin.
- The cotton crepe bandages are soft and absorbable.
- Hansaplast cotton crepe bandages are available in 4 sizes for multipurpose usage.
How to Use
- Roll it up around the injured part with one or two elasticised claw grips for securing the bandage.
- Place one side of the claw grip on the bandage and stretch it to press the other side of the claw grip, to grip it securely.
- Ensure that you don’t apply the bandage too tight as it might stop blood circulation.
- Always read carefully and follow the instructions before using Hansaplast cotton crepe for the first time.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Make sure the crepe is not too tight or too loose.
- Store it in a dry place, rolled up in the container when not in use.
- Please remove compression bandages at night while sleeping.
1. What is the use of cotton crepe bandage?
A crepe bandage provides pressure to a limb or joint. It is used to reduce swelling, relieve pain and provide support for weak body parts.
2. Should you wear crepe bandages while sleeping?
The bandage should provide a snug compression, but not restrict blood flow. As swelling reduces, it may be necessary to adjust the compression bandage.
3. How long should I wear crepe bandages?
There's a limit to how long you should compress an injury. At some point, blood flow to the injured area needs to increase to encourage healing.
4. Is crepe bandage effective?
Crepe bandages can be used for keeping gauze in place, stemming bleeding and providing light compression. Heavyweight crepe bandages are suitable for use as support for sprains and strains in joints and muscles. It also works as a moderate compression bandage for knee swelling, ankle swelling and other relevant injuries.
5. Do crepe bandages expire?
Technically, bandages don't have an expiration date, but there are still some things to remember when keeping them around long term, such as the stickiness of the adhesive. Because bandages aren't meant to be eaten, the industry doesn't have to put an expiration date on them.
6. Is crepe bandage reusable?
A distinct crepe feature through non-elastic 100% cotton warp threads permits the bandage to be wrapped without difficulty and with ease over different body parts. Crepe bandages are washable with warm water. It restores elasticity and as a result, bandages can be used again and again.