Liveasy Essentials Adhesive Bandages - Box Of 100
Whether you are a child or an adult, you will encounter small injuries such as trip and fall, bumping into objects or walls, cutting your finger while dicing vegetables. Even though a grazed or bruised elbow/ knee or a cut finger do not seem like a health hazard, they can be quite dangerous unless you do the right thing.
If left unattended, such injuries may catch infections due to exposure to bacteria and eventually may even lead to sepsis.
You can avoid such health threats with something as simple as an adhesive bandage. Try LivEasy Essentials Adhesive Bandages.
These special medicated bandages add a protective covering to the injury and minimise the risk of wound contamination by serious infection-causing bacteria. This also helps to speed up healing.
Each LivEasy Essentials Adhesive Bandage contains:
- Benzalkonium Chloride Solution IP which is equivalent to Benzalkonium Chloride 0.5% w/w
- Colouring agent- Tartrazine yellow
- Can protect cuts, bruises, or grazes from dust, dirt and infections
- Helps to expedite wound healing
- Keeps the wound dry
How to use this product:
- Sanitize your hands
- Wash the wound with disinfectant and let it dry
- Tear off the outer cover of the bandage
- Peel away the paper from the glued side of the bandage
- Apply the bandage smoothly
- Change the bandage every day until the wound begins to heal
- Do not use the product if the packaging is damaged
- Keep out of children’s reach
- Dispose of the bandage after using it
- Do not wrap it too tightly around a finger as that will slow down blood flow
- If the bandage does not help the wound to heal, talk to a doctor as the wound could be infected
70 mm * 19 mm (100 strips)
36 months from the date of manufacture
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1: What are some general rules for applying LivEasy Essentials Adhesive Bandages?
Ans: Wash your hands and clean the wound. Once both your hands and your wound are dry, apply the bandage.
Q2: How long can I keep LivEasy Essentials Adhesive Bandage on?
Ans: This depends on your wound. Some wounds which are deep can leak blood and in that case, change the bandage as soon as you can see traces of blood on the underside. Otherwise, this adhesive bandage can last 24 hours.
Q3: Will my wound heal faster if I use LivEasy Essentials Adhesive Bandages?
Ans: Many studies have found that when wounds are covered with bandages, the injured blood vessels at the site regenerate faster.
Q4: What is the importance of bandaging?
Ans: When you use a bandage such as LivEasy Essentials Adhesive Bandages, your wound will not be exposed to the air and will be safe from contamination by dust, dirt and bacteria. This reduces the chances of infection.