Goodcare Garlic Cap 60'S
The Goodcare Garlic Capsule is an authentic ayurvedic medicine that helps in regulating cholesterol levels. It is a safe, effective and natural method for the treatment of heart conditions.
The garlic present in the Garlic capsule is used as a herbal remedy for diseases like high blood pressure, high cholesterol and hardening of the arteries.
- Prevents atherosclerosis. It means the capsule prevents the hardening of blood vessels by reducing fat accumulation in the blood vessels.
- Maintains proper cholesterol level.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Brings high blood pressure to a normal state.
- Reduces cold, cough and bronchitis.
- Prevents the formation of blood clots.
Lasun (Allium sativum) 250mg (each capsule).
- Goodcare’s Garlic capsule can help maintain cholesterol.
- To bring blood pressure to its normal range.
- Prevents the formation of blood clot.
How to Use
Two capsules twice a day or as directed by your doctor.
- Read its label carefully before taking the pills.
- Store the capsules in a cool and dry place. It should always be away from direct sunlight.
- Keep the capsules out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the dose recommended on the label or as directed by the physician.
- If you are allergic to garlic, do not take Goodcare Garlic Capsule.
- If you are prone to stomach conditions, such as ulcers, then avoid it, as it can exacerbate the condition or cause new ones.
- Should be avoided by pregnant women, people about to undergo surgery and people taking blood thinners.
- The garlic capsule may interfere with the effectiveness of some drugs, including saquinavir, a drug used to treat HIV infection. Consult your doctor before starting them.
Q1. Are Goodcare Garlic capsules enough to keep the immunity strong?
Ans. It is suggested to maintain a healthy, balanced diet and regular exercise, along with taking these supplements. A healthy lifestyle with a healthy sleeping habit is key to making the immune system strong.
Q2. Can a person with regular low blood pressure take garlic capsules?
Ans. No, Garlic reduces blood pressure. It is not advised to take the capsule in such a case. It would be best to consult a physician before taking the capsules.
Q3. Can children take garlic capsules?
Ans. Goodcare Garlic capsules for children is not advised. Parents must consult a paediatrician before giving them the capsules.