Godrej Nupur 100% Pure Henna ( Mehendi ) Natural Conditioning & Anti Dandruff Hair Colour - 500g
Godrej Nupur Henna ( commonly called Mehendi) is an extremely popular hair care solution known for its natural goodness and deep nourishing qualities. Pure Henna has also been traditionally used for decorating hands and feet as a natural colourant. Godrej Nupur brings to you the purest quality Rajasthani Henna that’s acknowledged worldwide for superior colouring, hair care and conditioning capabilities. Godrej Nupur Henna is a 100% pure henna product chosen by consumers as a trusted companion for hair health and nourishment. Today, Godrej Nupur stands for beauty, care & trust rooted in a strong Indian origin. Henna is one of the most popular ingredients when it comes to hair care. Not only is it believed to be a safe and natural solution for covering grey hair, but it is also known for its conditioning and cooling effect. Henna is a traditionally well-known natural hair conditioner that gives a healthy shine and lustre to hair. Henna is known to possess antimicrobial and antifungal properties which helps maintain scalp health and deal with dandruff.
- The Godrej Nupur Henna conditions hair. Henna is a traditionally well-known natural hair conditioner that gives a healthy shine and lustre to hair.
- The Godrej Henna possesses antimicrobial and antifungal properties of henna that helps maintain scalp health and deal with dandruff.
- Henna is extremely nourishing which helps repair damage in the hair shaft. It also improves hair elasticity and strength which keeps your hair from breakage and split ends.
- Godrej Nupur promotes hair growth. Henna's benefits for the scalp include improving follicle health. This, in turn, curbs hair fall and boosts the hair growth rate.
- The Godrej Nupur Henna improves scalp health. It helps improve and maintain scalp health with its cooling and antimicrobial properties. It helps soothe an aggravated and itchy scalp.
Lawsonia inermis leaf powder (mehendi)
- Gives a healthy shine and lustre to hair.
- Possesses antimicrobial and antifungal properties.
- Improves follicle health.
- Helps repair damage in the hair shaft.
How to Use
- Soak Nupur Henna in lukewarm water for 2 - 3 hours (eg. for every 30 g of henna powder, you will need to add approx. 120 ml water).
- You may add approx. oil/curd for extra softness.
- Apply the paste evenly from root to tip of the hair.
- Leave for 3 - 4 hours. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Wash your hands/feet with soap and water & allow them to dry.
- Mix Nupur Henna with sufficient water to form a smooth paste and allow to soak for around 1 hour.
- Use this mixture to draw designs on hands/feet.
- Allow the mixture to remain on the hands and feet for at least 2 - 3 hours.
- Remove/wipe off the product from your hands/feet or wash with water if not removed easily.
- You may also use baby/coconut oil to easily remove the mixture from your hands.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store the formulation in a cool and dry place.
- Check the label carefully before use.
Q1. Is Godrej Nupur good for your hair?
Ans: Yes, Godrej Nupur is very good for your hair.
Q2. Is Nupur Henna pure?
Ans: Yes, the Nupur Henna is 100% pure.
Q3. Does henna promote hair growth?
Ans: Yes, henna promotes hair growth.