Gillette Flexball Fusion Pro Glide Razor
Gillette Flexball Fusion Pro Glide Razor comes with FlexBall Technology that provides Gillette’s ultimate shave. It is a men’s razor re-engineered with Low Cutting Force Blades, incorporated with new features like thinner, finer edges with an advanced low-resistance coating to cut effortlessly through hair. The stabiliser maintains the required blade spacing for the best comfort while allowing the blades to respond to the contours of a man’s face.
- Gillette Flexball Fusion Pro Glide Razor provides the ultimate shaving experience with its optimal blade spacing for comfort.
- The streamlined design of the comfort guard allows channelling excess shaving cream and lubricants for a smoother and closer shave over the skin even when done repeatedly.
- The Gillette Flexball Fusion Pro Glide Razor can be fixed on all the Gillette fusion handles easily.
- The all-new modified Lubrastrip comes with infused mineral oil and other lubricating polymers to offer a smooth shave.
- The FlexBall feature delivers a closer shave with significantly fewer hair misses just with a single stroke of the blade.
- The enhanced flexibility of the blade allows it to pivot front and back, side to side, providing the best shave.
- Gillette Flexball Fusion Pro Glide Razor’s thin blades with the latest low resistance coating offer effortless glide shaving even through tiny hairs.
How to Use
- Wet your beard first and use your shaving cream to create lather.
- Take out your Gillette Flexball Fusion Pro Glide Razor.
- Run the razor over the hairs gently.
- Carefully read the instructions on the box.
- Store it in a cool, dry place away from heat, sunlight, and moisture.
- Do not dip it or put it in water for a long duration.
Q 1. How long will the Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor blade last?
Ans. How long your razor blade lasts depends on many circumstances, such as beard preparation, beard toughness and thickness, shaving habits, and skin sensitivity. The Gillette Fusion ProGlide reformulated with Lubricating Strip (vs Fusion) will provide you with a visual hint or indication, as it will fade to white when optimal shave conditions have been decreased. You might want to consider swapping your razor blades with the new ones to get an optimal shave when this can be observed.
Q 2. What is the quantity of the product?
Ans. You will get one razor of Gillette Flexball Fusion Pro Glide Razor.
Q3. Do you need to buy its specific fusion handle?
Ans. No, Gillette Flexball Fusion Pro Glide Razor can be affixed to all fusion handles; hence you do not need to buy its specific fusion handle.