Episoft Cleansing Lotion 125ml
Episoft cleansing lotion is specially used for sensitive skin. Cleansing lotion helps moisturize your skin while cleaning dirt and makeup. Episoft is a soap-free, lipid-free liquid that provides gentle cleansing by going deep into the skin. It does not cause skin dryness. The lotion has a unique pH-balanced formula that effectively removes the dead cells and excessive oil as well, without disrupting the normal skin pH.
- It is a soap-free lotion that deeply cleanses skin without hampering the original pH balance.
- It has a non-comedogenic formula.
- It does not clog pores and is ideal for acne-prone skin.
- It is suitable for dry, sensitive and sunburnt skin.
- It is also fragrance-free and sulphate-free.
Purified Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, 1, 3 Butylene Glycol, Maltooligosyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Phenova, Acrylic Acid/C10-C30 Alkyl Acrylate Copolymers, Triethanolamine.
- Episoft cleansing lotion is used to treat atopic dermatitis, dry, sensitive and irritated skin and sunburnt skin.
- It works great in removing dirt, oil and dead cells.
- It is a non-comedogenic lotion and has emollient properties which improve moisture levels in the skin.
Directions for Use
- Wet your face properly with water and apply Episoft cleansing lotion.
- Massage the face gently and then rinse with water.
- Wipe the face with a soft cloth, cotton or tissue.
- Avoid scrubbing your skin.
- Apply twice a day.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Use regularly for best results.
- Keep it away from children.
- Store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Shake it well before use.
- For external use only.
- Do not use this lotion, if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
1. What are the side effects of Episoft cleansing lotion?
Episoft cleansing lotion generally won’t cause any side effects. If you experience any application site reactions like skin irritation or rash, you must immediately check with your healthcare professional.
2. When is Episoft Cleansing Lotion prescribed?
If you are suffering from dermatitis, sunburn and eczema, Episoft cleansing lotion is prescribed.
3. Can people with oily skin use Episoft cleanser?
Episoft cleanser is great for dry and sun-sensitive skin but not very foamy which might be an issue for oily skin. It does not control oil or aid in mattifying skin.