Emami Emasol Disinfectant Floor Cleaner Citrus - 975 Ml
Emami Emasol Disinfectant Floor Cleaner is made with an advanced formulation that contains germ-killing agents. It is powerful enough to kill 99.9% of diseases causing viruses and bacteria. The 24 hours anti-microbial shield keeps you and your family protected.
- It is designed with the new-gen BGV24 advanced formulation.
- Emami Emasol Disinfectant Floor Cleaner gives up to 24 hours protection from germs.
- It kills 99.9% of germs in just 2 minutes.
- It is an excellent household insect repellent.
- It has a refreshing and long-lasting fragrance.
- Contains the power of natural ingredients like Neem and Lemongrass.
- It can also remove tough stains from surfaces to leave your home spotless and shiny.
- Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Carbonate
- Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Bicarbonate (2.0%)
- Poly Hydrochloride (0.06%)
- Alcohol Ethoxylates
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Propylene Glycol
- Citronella Oil
- Emami Emasol Disinfectant Floor Cleaner is used for surface cleaning and works as an effective disinfectant and insect repellent.
How to Use
- For floor and bathroom surfaces, you may take two to three capfuls (10-15ml) of the liquid in half a bucket of water (2-3 Litres). Gently mop the surface and remember that there is no need to rinse it.
- For kitchen surfaces, you do not require to dilute the Emami Emasol Disinfectant Floor Cleaner. Apply on the area, leave for 10 minutes and rinse.
- The disinfectant is ideal for all kinds of surfaces except wood.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Use only the amount recommended on the label.
- Store Emami Emasol Disinfectant Floor Cleaner in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Wash your hands after disinfecting.
- Do not mix products or chemicals.
Q 1. Is Emami Emasol disinfectant floor cleaner available in variants?
Ans. It is available in citrus and lavender fragrances. You can buy two quantities of the product, 500 ml and 975 ml.
Q 2. Why do disinfectants contain alcohol?
Ans. Alcohol is known to have antimicrobial action; it works by denaturation of proteins. Liquid disinfectants usually have alcohol as the main active ingredient, which effectively makes microbes inactive.
Q 3. Do you need to wipe off a surface every time after disinfecting?
Ans. You do not have to wipe surfaces after disinfecting. Always follow the label directions on this product, and most often, you will just need to rinse the surface and let it dry.