Dr. Vaidya'S Ayush Kwath | Ayurvedic Immunity Boosting Kadha Powder | 50 Gms Each (Pack Of 2)
Dr Vaidya's Ayush Kwath is a unique formulation made from selected herbs such as Tulsi, Dalchini and Sunthi to boost immunity and obliterate any threats from infection spreading germs. It is recommended by the Ministry of AYUSH as an immunity booster that builds resilience, especially essential during the coronavirus pandemic. Dr Vaidya's Ayush Kwath helps to build resilience against disease-causing germs naturally from regular use. It also modulates the body's immune response and improves the functioning of the immune cells in the body through the powerful antioxidant effect of the constituent ingredients.
- Dr Vaidya's Ayush Kwath boosts immunity and protects the body from seasonal bouts of cough, cold and sore throat.
- Tulsi, present in the powder mix, has immunomodulatory properties that work wonders for both preventing and recovering from infectious diseases.
- Sunthi is rich in anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that aid the natural healing process of the body after infections and allergies. This ensures speedy post-infection recovery.
- It is also a natural bronchodilator providing relief from respiratory infections and allergies.
- Dalchini and cinnamon is a versatile ingredient that can protect the health of the respiratory and digestive systems.
- The ingredients are also influential in easing chest congestion by drying out the excess mucus.
- It is also helpful in relieving joint pain and lowering blood glucose levels as well as cholesterol.
Tulsi, Dalchini, Krishna Marich and Sunthi.
- The immunity-boosting powder is an ayurvedic solution for enhancing the health of the respiratory system as well as the immune system through regular consumption.
- Dr Vaidya's Ayush Kwath is used as an antioxidant to strengthen the immune response of the body and the functioning of the immune cells.
- Natural ingredients such as Sunthi aids with digestive health and eases the process of digestion.
- It is also helpful in treating certain gynaecological ailments, according to Ayurveda.
How to Use
30 g of Dr Vaidya's Ayush Kwath powder should be mixed with 150 ml of hot water or hot beverages such as tea. Jaggery or lemon juice can be added for taste. The powder must be consumed twice a day for best results.
- Replace the lid tightly after use.
- Do not overdose.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Q1. Does the product have any side effects?
Ans: No. Dr Vaidya's Ayush Kwath is a natural and ayurvedic product with no reported side effects. However, it is best to seek the opinion of a trained healthcare professional if you experience any ill effects from the use of the product.
Q2. Is this a vegetarian product?
Ans: Yes, this is a vegetarian product.
Q3. Can Dr Vaidya's Ayush Kwath be used during pregnancy or lactation?
Ans: It is best to avoid using Dr Vaidya's Ayush Kwath during pregnancy or lactation without consulting a healthcare professional first.
Q4. Can Dr Vaidya's Ayush Kwath be safely consumed by children?
Ans: Dr Vaidya's Ayush Kwath can be safely consumed by children above the age of 10 years after prior consultation with a healthcare professional.