Dr. Tyrant'S Powdered Latex Examination Gloves Box Of 70
Dr. Tyrant’s powdered latex examination gloves are primarily developed for medical services. They are preferred due to their high puncture resistance and robustness. These examination gloves are used to build a barrier between the caregivers and their patients. They are very tactile and more preferred for sensitive procedures, one of them being surgery.
The box of 70 gloves is also helpful when a sterile environment is required, like drawing out blood. The great thing about these latex gloves is that they protect the user from harmful chemicals and they are made from natural rubber making them safe from synthetics.
- Made with 100% natural rubber.
- The glove box provides 70 separate disposable gloves.
- It serves as a barrier between the skin and other harmful chemicals or wastes. These wastes include saliva, blood, urine, etc.
- The powdered latex gloves also help prevent transferring of germs and otherwise during cross-examination.
- The glove box provides a clean place for safekeeping.
How to Use
Using latex gloves is not an arduous task. You just need to put your hand in the glove and stretch. But you must make sure that the glove is not loose. Be careful of the fitting.
- Gloves are mainly used for the separation of unhygienic substances from the skin.
- There are many reasons why we should wear latex gloves. One of the leading reasons at present is the spread of a deadly virus.
- However, it is used mainly by doctors who perform surgery. They need to make sure that everything is sterile and washing hands is always not enough.
- Keep it away from the children.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Try to keep it away from direct sunlight.
Q 1. Are there different sizes available?
Ans. The glove box of 70 comes in only one size. The size is large and fits anyone. Nonetheless, it is stretchable.
Q 2. What colours do we get them in?
Ans. The only colour option available is white. Since the detection of dirt is most prominent on white surfaces, it is favourable.
Q 3. What is the primary significance of the gloves?
Ans. The essential thing that Dr. Tyrant's latex gloves do is separate your skin from the dirt and germs, making them critical during examinations and other crucial procedures.