Dr Ortho Pain Relief Spray is an Ayurvedic medicine that helps soothe all kinds of pain and inflammation in your body. Dr Ortho is one of the leading Ayurvedic brands in Asia. All the herbs used in this pain relief spray have been laboratory-tested and proven to provide natural and long-lasting comfort to your muscles. Dr Ortho Pain Relief Spray uses a potent mixture of 8 different herbal oils that help relieve your body from muscle strains, joint aches, sports injuries and so on. This medicine is completely organic and certified by physicians all across Asia.
- This pain relief spray is equally effective for people belonging to all age groups. It can help both teenagers with muscle injuries and senior citizens suffering from chronic back pain.
- This pain relief spray consists of 8 ancient herbal oils known for their efficiency in fighting all kinds of pain and inflammation in your muscles and bones.
- Dr Ortho Pain Relief Spray uses a unique state-of-the-art formula that helps the spray quickly penetrate deep into your muscles and provide comfort from within. Because of this, the effects of this pain relief formula last longer than most other medicines.
- The spray also helps soothe your body. Dr Ortho Pain Relief Spray has a cooling effect that helps calm your muscles down after application. Unlike most other herbal products, this spray also has a refreshing fragrance that helps rejuvenate your mind.
- Although herbal oils constitute the spray, it is not oily or greasy. It gets absorbed into your skin very quickly without leaving any residue.
- Pinus roxburghii (Cheed oil)
- Kapur (Camphor) oil
- Peppermint oil
- Wintergreen oil
- Clove bud oil
- Tulsi oil
- Eucalyptus oil
- This herbal pain relief spray provides instant and long-lasting relief from back pain, sore joints, muscle injuries and all other kinds of pain and inflammation in the body.
- The Dr Ortho Pain Relief Spray is non-sticky and does not leave any odour or residue. Instead, it works as a cooling agent and has a soothing aroma.
How to Use
- Shake and apply for just one or two seconds on the desired area.
- Reapply Dr Ortho Pain Relief Spray as required.
- Store the spray can at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
- Carefully inspect the label before using it.
- Do not spray around sensitive areas such as the eyes and mouth.
Q 1. What is the prescribed dosage for the Dr Ortho Pain Relief Spray?
Ans: Don’t use this spray more than three to four times a day.
Q 2. Can children use the Dr Ortho Pain Relief Spray?
Ans: This spray should not be administered to children without consulting a physician.
Q 3. Does this spray contain any allergens?
Ans: No, this spray is entirely organic and Ayurvedic. However, consult your physician if you react adversely to the spray.