Dr Ortho Pain Relief Ointment Tube Of 15 G
Dr Ortho Pain Relief Ointment is an active formula that helps to get rid of joint and muscle pains since Vedic times. It is enriched with completely pure, harmless and powerful active natural ingredients which help to stimulate normal blood circulation in the body. The pain relief gel is proved beneficial against stiff muscles and limbs, body aches, muscular pains, severe joint pain and swelling.
- It has a good ability to spread, which shows quick absorption over the affected area and ensures relief from pain even in chronic conditions.
- Dr Ortho Pain Relief Ointment contains analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties that offer relief from swelling.
- It deeply penetrates the muscles and instantly heals knee pain as well as other severe joint pains.
- It is formulated with Ayurvedic formula. Dr Ortho Pain Relief Ointment is safe to administer.
- Menthol Crystal
- Ajwain Oil
- Cinnamon Oil
- Nilgiri Oil
- Clove Oil
- The pain relief ointment is used to heal swelling and muscle and limb stiffness.
- Dr Ortho Pain Relief Ointment is useful in muscle cramps and for treating sore or stiff muscles.
- It relieves body aches.
- It is useful for any kind of strain or sprains.
How to Use
- Clean the affected area with a clean, soft piece of cloth before applying it.
- Take the required amount of Dr Ortho Pain Relief Ointment onto your palm.
- Rub it onto the target area gently until it is completely absorbed by the skin.
- Leave it on.
- To be used under medical supervision only.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Keep it away from the reach and sight of children.
- Do not apply it on cuts and open wounds.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose and mouth. Rinse immediately if it comes in contact with your eyes. Seek medical assistance if the redness or irritation persists.
- Read the label carefully before use.
Q1. Is Dr Ortho Pain Relief Ointment effective for leg cramps?
Ans: Yes, it is effective for leg cramps and gives instant relief.
Q2. Is Dr Ortho Pain Relief Ointment safe for sensitive skin?
Ans: Yes, it is enriched with harmless and powerful ingredients and it can safely be used on sensitive skin. However, if your skin is prone to allergies, you should conduct a patch test before applying the ointment generously.
Q3. Is Dr Ortho Pain Relief Ointment good for kids?
Ans: Yes, Dr Ortho Pain Relief Ointment is good for kids. However, it is meant to be taken under medical supervision only.