Dettol Original Germ Protection Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer Pump - 500ml
Dettol Original Germ Protection Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizer Pump effectively kills 99.9% of germs and cleanses the hands thoroughly. It works instantly and doesn't cause any dryness or damage to the skin. The ingredients present in Dettol Hand Sanitizer keep the moisture of the hands intact. It is a gel-based formula with a mild fragrance. The formulation of this Dettol Hand Sanitizer ensures protection from illness-causing microorganisms. It successfully covers a broad range of bacteria, viruses, fungi and provides premium protection against them. Its unique design makes it easy to use and can be used by children as well.
- Contains 72% alcohol.
- Can be refilled easily.
- Non-sticky and non-greasy.
- Works on a no-rinse formula.
- Keeps the skin soft and smooth.
- A dermatologically tested solution.
- Kills the germs within 10 seconds of use.
- Contains a pump for easy and hygienic use.
- Gives a refreshed experience after every use.
- Recommended by the Indian Medical Association.
- Can be carried easily to public places for effective sanitising.
- Denatured Alcohol-69.4% w/w
- PEG/PPG -17/6 Copolymer
- Propylene Glycol
- Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine
- For the instant killing of germs.
- Quick absorption.
- For proper hygiene of hands.
- No-rinse hands cleaning.
- Kills a wide range of microbes.
- For sanitising frequently touched objects.
How to Use
- Open the newly packed Hand Sanitizer by Dettol.
- Pump the required quantity in your palms and thoroughly rub it between your fingers.
- Let it dry.
- Read the instructions written on the label of the Dettol Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizer Pump.
- Store the product safely in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the product away from direct sunlight.
- Keep the bottle away from fire.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not bring it close to your eyes.
- Do not drink the hand sanitiser.
- Upon contact with the eyes, immediately splash water.
Q1. Does this Dettol Product cause any dryness to the skin?
Ans: No, it doesn't. It instead leaves the hands moisturised after use. It is a dermatologically tested solution.
Q2. Is it easy to carry and use in public places?
Ans: Yes, it is easy to carry and is convenient to use in public places. It can fit in your bag.
Q3. Does it work instantly?
Ans: Yes, this Dettol Hand Sanitizer Pump works instantly.
Q4. Can it be refilled?
Ans: Yes, you can refill it.