Dettol & Moms Bathing Soap Sandal - 125gm ( Buy 3 Get 1 )
Dettol & Moms Bathing Soap Sandal uses ingredients that are approved by moms. It protects from illness-causing germs as well as avoids the use of harmful chemicals infused in soap production. Some of the highlighted features of Dettol & Moms Bathing Soap Sandal are 0% parabens, talc and dye, no harsh chemical residue and 100% natural sandal fragrance.
- No parabens, talc or artificial dye are used in Dettol & Moms Bathing Soap Sandal, ensuring protection from multiple complications such as skin irritation and hormone disruption that may harm fertility and reproductive organs.
- Dettol & Moms Bathing Soap Sandal is gentle on the skin and does not leave any harsh chemical residue.
- Dettol technology and products strive to ensure 99.99% protection from germs, bacteria and viruses, delivering intensive hygienic care. Dettol & Moms Bathing Soap Sandal provides 10 times more effective protection against illness-causing germs compared to ordinary soap.
- The product is infused with sandal essence to provide a satisfying and fragrant aroma.
- Sodium Palmate
- Sodium Palm Kernelate
- Sodium Chloride
The antibacterial soap containing fresh sandal fragrance provides deep cleansing, moisturised and healthy skin and gives daily protection from illness-causing germs.
How to Use
- Generate a generous and sufficient amount of lather by rubbing the bar of soap all over to wet your body.
- For best results, gently massage the soap lather into your skin for about 1 - 2 minutes.
- Wash with clean water until all the soap and lather has been properly removed.
- Avoid direct eye contact. In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from children.
- Read the package label for any other instructions, as well as the ingredient list to check for any allergic reactions.
Q1: Can this soap be used for babies (3 years and below)?
Ans: It would be better not to use this soap for babies as the ingredients used in baby products differ from the chemical ingredients used in this particular soap. Babies have very tender and sensitive skin, so always use a baby-safe soap for infants and toddlers.
Q2: Does this soap have an expiry date?
Ans: Check the label on the package to find out the date of expiry. In case that is not possible, check to see if the soap still lathers well.
Q3: Is this soap okay to use on sensitive skin?
Ans: Dettol & Moms Bathing Soap Sandal has been engineered and approved for all skin types and overall skin health. In case of any skin irritation, stop using the product and consult a doctor.