Cremaffin Constipation Relief Liquid - Mixed Fruit 225ml
Cremaffin Syrup is a gentle and effective laxative, giving easy relief from constipation. Cremaffin comes with two key ingredients: Milk of Magnesia and Liquid Paraffin. These help to pull water into your intestine as well as retain water and fat in the stool. This makes the stool soft and slippery ensuring a smooth passage out.
Cremaffin Syrup is a sugar-free syrup.
- Provides relief and smooth stool passage within 8 hours.
- Eases constipation and provides relief by making the stool soft, which in turn is helpful for regular healthy bowel movements to continue.
- Does not cause a gassy stomach or other forms of bloating.
Liquid Paraffin, Magnesium Hydroxide, Sodium Picosulphate.
To ease constipation and soften stools.
How to Use
- To be taken with water, once at bedtime and once upon waking up. Or follow the directions of your doctor.
- Suggested dosage for children over 12 and adults: half to 1 tablespoon of syrup.
- Suggested dosage for children under 12: check with your doctor.
- Read the instructions and ingredients (on the product) before using.
- Do not use it for a long period of time.
- Do not exceed the dosage recommended by your doctor.
- Keep out of reach from children. Keep away from heat.
- Do not use it if it is expired, the expiry date will be found on the label.
Frequently asked questions:
Q1: Is it safe to give to children?
Ans: Yes, Cremaffin Syrup is safe to give to children, please check with your doctor for proper dosage.
Q2: What is the size of the bottle?
Ans: This bottle of Cremaffin contains 225ml of syrup. There is also a 450ml bottle available.
Q3: What flavour is it?
Ans: This 22ml of Cremaffin Syrup bottle comes in a mixed fruit flavour. There is also a Mint flavour available.
Q4: Can it be used daily?
Ans: No, do not use this product daily, it is meant only for occasional constipation. If you are facing regular constipation and the syrup isn’t helping, please stop taking the syrup and meet with your doctor.
Q5: Any dietary recommendations while taking this syrup?
Ans: Always stay hydrated and drink enough water, as this helps the medicine to do its job.