Clocip Advance Action Prickly Heat Powder - 50 Gm
Clocip Advance Action Prickly Heat Powder offers you a strong cooling sensation that is bound to last 1.5x longer than before. Clocip Advance Action Prickly Heat Powder uses Capsudex, for a stronger cooling sensation. It also helps in protecting your body from germs. The summer season brings various prickly heat issues but with this powder, you can keep them at bay. Clocip Advance Action Prickly Heat Powder benefits people of all ages and ensures that you do not suffer from any rashes due to hot weather. It contains natural ingredients like Neem Oil, Fitkari, Pudina Ark and more to give you the maximum benefits at a reasonable rate.
- Offers a cooling sensation.
- Protects against prickly heat.
- Provides relief from constant itchiness during summers.
- Dugdh Pasan
- Tankan Amla
- Makhya Satva
- Neem Oil
- Jasad Bhasma
- Pudina Ark
- Beneficial for the treatment of fungal and sweat rashes.
- Offers relief from prickly heat issues.
- Reduces itchiness.
- Best suited for summer seasons.
How to Use
- Open the cap and sprinkle a sufficient amount on the affected area.
- You can rub it if you wish to.
- Close the cap tightly after use.
- Read the instructions on the label carefully before using.
- For external use only.
- Store the Clocip powder in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Keep it tightly closed.
Q1. Is Clocip Advance Action Prickly Heat Powder good for babies?
Ans. The product has not shown any reported side effects when it comes to babies. However, it is better to consult your doctor before using it in your baby to avoid any reactions as babies’ skin is pretty sensitive.
Q2. Can I use this powder for diaper rashes?
Ans. Yes, you may. But, it is better to check with your doctor before so you can get a more suitable option for the problem.
Q3. How many times should I use Clocip Advance Action Prickly Heat Powder on a daily basis?
Ans. You can use it as many times as you want.
Q4. Can I use this Clocip powder during winters?
Ans. Clocip Advance Action Prickly Heat Powder can be used in all seasons. However, it benefits you greatly during summer as you experience rashes and irritation most in hot weather.